Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Standing Predictions

Default I guess the brass

is tired of all the complaining and picking on players and coaches. Even Pat has turned off his comments section now.

Default what.................

Quote Originally Posted by 2speak4all View Post
    is tired of all the complaining and picking on players and coaches. Even Pat has turned off his comments section now.
    on one of the shows in the last couple of weeks pat replied to one of fred comments about failure that the canes performance was '' UNACCEPTABLE''.... if he turned off his comment section it probably because he's as sick of losing as the rest of us.....if it wasn;t because of that he is a part of the the problem and takes his net home when he no longer enjoys the game and should be sent packing with the rest of the trash..................
    Last edited by shushu; 03-09-2013 at 02:15 AM.
    GO CANES GO.................

Game Day comment section

Pat was probably told to turn off his comments section on his blog by board members , just a thought ??

That sounds about right. I would bet the canes office or the board is trying to pressure the media people into ignoring how bad this team is.

9-0 nothing in Calgary right now.. Embarrassing..

As far as I'm concerned if RP doesn't lose his job come the end of the season next week, then I will not be renewing my seasons tickets. The BOD cares very little about the fans, and I hope some of them read this and realize what a pathetic job they have done in hiring this idiot Rich Preston, and also what a dis-service they have done to the city and its PAYING fans.. I absolutely cannot believe I have paid good money the past 4 years to go watch this crap..

RIP 2012-2013 Season, and quite frankly I may have gone to watch my last Hurricanes Game. Id have to wear a brown paper bag over my head if I was convinced to go back..

Default Don't give up on your team...

trust me I've been there as a Tiger fan (remember 5 years in a row of missing the playoffs?). I still went to every game those 5 years as painful as it was. It just made it that much sweeter when they turned it around and went to the Memorial Cup a few years later. The right coach and management can make a world of difference and hopefully the powers that be in Lethbridge will realize this and do the right thing for their fans. Anyway, hang in there guys. It's been something like 25 years since the Tigers and Canes met in the playoffs and it is long overdue!!

Default fight for your team

As fans and season ticket holders speak up . Call the team the papers radio call team sponsors and get as many fans involved as you can. Posting on here does nothing. Talk to the fans around you get them involved .Hell at your last game bring signs wear your jerseys inside out do what ever you have to to get their attention. We had one of the worst BOD here for years and we always had crap teams but the fans that stayed complained sponsors backed out and finally we got them out and the new guys let hockey ppl run the hockey side and buisiness guys run the corporate side. If you dont support your team you could lose them. Sponsors are the best way to get the BOD's attention . Call sponsors and ask them how they like supporting this team enough calls and they call the BOD.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    Who do the Canes new hockey operations staff choose with their lottery pick?
    Too bad they are not bad enought to finish bottom 3 as the top 3 98's are far above the rest of the bunch. I'm guessing they go with Fabbro a D man from BWC. Or Brett Howden, Quinten's little brother, a forward if Fabbro is gone, they can't really lose this year (I'm just not sold on Quenville as a top 5). This is a very deep draft, much deeper then next years looks or last years was. There will be good WHL players comming out of the later rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Sutton View Post
    Too bad they are not bad enought to finish bottom 3 as the top 3 98's are far above the rest of the bunch. I'm guessing they go with Fabbro a D man from BWC. Or Brett Howden, Quinten's little brother, a forward if Fabbro is gone, they can't really lose this year (I'm just not sold on Quenville as a top 5). This is a very deep draft, much deeper then next years looks or last years was. There will be good WHL players comming out of the later rounds.
    Who are the top three? Klague, Benson, and who?
    Last edited by Bocephus; 03-13-2013 at 03:20 PM.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Sam Steel from Sherwood Park, it is still a toss up as to who willl go 1st though most are thinking Benson, who is the best player on the best team.