Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Saskatoon Blades - Stretch Drive

Though after my comment about nogier he may be the most improved blade this year.

Quote Originally Posted by qrdsk View Post
    Exactly tough to watch/listen to, he does not do the game justice when it becomes so bias (I too understand having issue with the missed calls in the second) but then man he just went on and on about every little thing and only noticed what he wanted to oh well. That is some bad announcing.
    The only thing I really had a problem with was near the end of the game when they had a 6-3 and everyone was taking penalties and when it didn't really matter, he still flapping his gums about oh how is Point getting one for roughing or why is Rielly getting one for slashing when you can clearly see a slash before the trip, and you are right, he is bias......., if he was the play-by-play for us, I would be livid....

Yeah I agree, it was unreal announcing, I am not sure how hard point got drilled into makarov (sure made sure he fell in) just totally avoid noticing the slash from Reilly and I forget sometime earlier in the game ignoring the slash on Makarov after the whistle (likely in retaliation for the digging by Ferland). I am glad Lazaruk doesn't seem to call it like that, actually in the years of listening to the whl lazaruk may be the best I have ever heard (I just wish I did not disagree with him so much on hockey issues - I think he likes Lorne so much that he has a blind spot to critique him or he is afraid of getting shut out)

Also some of those Warriors are cowards Gore ran Nicholls our best player from behind what a goon

Barely beat the young warriors tonight! Defense barely hung on.....3-0 lead early in 3rd. Why do we keep just barely getting by them. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BigCat20 View Post
    Barely beat the young warriors tonight! Defense barely hung on.....3-0 lead early in 3rd. Why do we keep just barely getting by them. LOL
    Sometimes good teams play down to there competition cause we dont have a problem vs calgary or PA lol

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Also some of those Warriors are cowards Gore ran Nicholls our best player from behind what a goon
    Like your guys have never ran Point from behind (Sutter ) . Nice of mcCologan to take all those shots for a team mate.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Youngest team in the CHL and your defence is terrible . Makarov was the game saver for you tonight.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Youngest team in the CHL and your defence is terrible . Makarov was the game saver for you tonight.
    Ten straight ***** while the **** boy Warriors continue to suck ass. Suck it!!!!!

I think they havent been quit as good since the pa win or slowly getting worse -worried about bad habits really setting in.