Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Saskatoon Blades - Stretch Drive

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Clark View Post
    He's terrible. Last game's low point was him calling one of his 16 years old a "****1ng piece of ****." because he missed some play on the ice. I know one of the Blades photographers and he's pretty much like that all the time. Gonna ask him what was being said between the benches last night.
    Please do! All I heard Stothers say was your a f***in pus** to Lorne multiple times and Lorne just ignored him for the first bit, then Lorne started smiling at him and it pissed him off even more. Funny stuff. Couldn't hear everything cause the fans were laughing and yelling pretty hard at Stothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Clark View Post
    I don't think he'll get a game but he was pretty wild and the game was over. They probably should have left him on the bench.
    Ferland told Lorne he was going on the ice, he didn't ask. Lol #ole time hockey

Stothers is a complete and utter joke yells at his team yells at the refs all game long sends mcfaul to sucker punch Nicholls probably suspended then he complains cause we got ferland to cross check a warrior and not worth of a 5 minute pp at all such a joke then after all that he wanted to fight Molleken

then after the game he refused to do a interview with our color guy so all in all stothers is a complete and utter joke not profesional at all what a tool box

Ferland wearing orange in team practice this morning awaiting word on lentgh of suspension i hear what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Ferland wearing orange in team practice this morning awaiting word on lentgh of suspension i hear what a joke
    If I hear he gets more than one game I will be shocked, first of all I watched the highlights and it wasn't worth a 5 min, maybe 2, but still...., plus I only reason he actually cross-checked, which they are saying was to the head is because, Ferland was a lot taller than the Moose Jaw p***y that was out there. Also, the nicholls/mcchicken fight, two things struck as odd, 1. Nicholls fighting and 2. Mcchicken not holding onto Nicholls arm like he did Ferland......., as for the coach..................

MadMax is completely right, Pufahl sucks ass. Get your eyes checked if you think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ofhdhdy View Post
    MadMax is completely right, Pufahl sucks ass. Get your eyes checked if you think otherwise.
    I would take Pufahl over Gwinner Craig and Nogier but Nogier is close and being only 16 kid is gonna be a good 1

blades dmen from 1-7 in my opinion

1.Siemens
    2.Dietz
    3.Thrower
    4.Pufahl
    5.Nogier
    6.Craig
    7.Gwinner

Well when u want to get a goal from the blueline, send Gwinner out. His defensie play isn't that great but offensively he's done pretty good. Should get a lot more playing time next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    Well when u want to get a goal from the blueline, send Gwinner out. His defensie play isn't that great but offensively he's done pretty good. Should get a lot more playing time next year.
    I do agree with that Trav solid chance he is our PP quy next season decent offensive instincts

Just also want to point out how proud i am of the bridge city bunch on this streak classy bunch lately after the game raising there sticks to the crowd