Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 LastLast

Thread: Saskatoon Blades - Stretch Drive

Laxdal after the last time the Blades and OK's met had some very choice comments directed to the Blades which many feel set them on that 18 game win streak. "Whatever style they are trying to play, sure isn't working for them, this isn't the 80's anymore." I don't know but he comes off very arrogant, like his Sh*t don't stick or something.

Should be an interesting game tonight.

Default What goes around comes around

Laxdal needs to learn a little humility for sure. Things change very quickly in this league year to year and his arrogance is going to bite him in the ass eventually. He has stuck his foot in his arrogant mouth on more than one occasion. Sooner or later its going to get stuck there.

Nice win by the boys 3-2 in a shootout, 2nd game comeback..., I wonder if Laxdal had anything nice to say about us in the post game or pre-game

Congratulations to the Blades for being a Top 10 team in the CHL for honourables. Get this Blades fans, 21-1-1 in the past 23 games. Does it get much better

Say what you want about him, I don't know the details of his account being banned but kinda miss his Lord Stanleys posts. He really seemed to drive the Blades threads, by keeping them active & what-not. Hasn't been much said on here since his removal! Just my opinion........

6. Default

Blades have 2 left vs the Raiders this weekend now do the Blades decide to sit anyone seeing as everything is pretty much settled playoff wise ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Welcome back lordstanley as loyalbladefan ?????

It isn't hard to find urself around a ban if ur even alittle knowledgable with computers & how forum sites work
    I come from Saskatoon but i am who ?

Anyways playoff time is around the corner excited who do you guys want to face ?

If Swift & Hat both win out, good possibility with playing Pats & Canes respectively & Blades sweep P.A........it would set up the unthinkable........Blades vs Raiders 1st round! That would be quite a series with huge crowd! So who would the Blades prefer, win both and get P.A. or drop one game & prob get the Hat?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BigCat20 View Post
    If Swift & Hat both win out, good possibility with playing Pats & Canes respectively & Blades sweep P.A........it would set up the unthinkable........Blades vs Raiders 1st round! That would be quite a series with huge crowd! So who would the Blades prefer, win both and get P.A. or drop one game & prob get the Hat?
    Thanks ! I think facing MH would be ideal Blades are 4-0 vs them this season MH they are weak on the backend but are top heavy up fron with Shinkaruk Valk and Pearce shut them down you win most nights

Also they are good in net with Lanigan and Lanhamer those guys will need to stop 45 plus shots a night in the first round if they stand a chance.

My final guess would be Blades in 4 if they play PA i say win in 5 and if they get Swift i say in 5

Quote Originally Posted by Western Elite View Post
    Congratulations to the Blades for being a Top 10 team in the CHL for honourables. Get this Blades fans, 21-1-1 in the past 23 games. Does it get much better
    Back on the bandwagon are we?