Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Saskatoon Blades Playoff Thread

Iconwhl

Tough loss tonight for the Blades, not enough 2nd & 3rd chances. Put a lot of shots on net but when Lanigan can see that many shots he will be making the stop more times then not.

Looking forward to watching the game again tomorrow night

Default Josh Nicholls?

Curious...where is Josh Nicholls?

Thanks

I noticed he was drafted by the Leafs then let go and signed by the Rangers. He had a whack of points in the dub.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Tough loss tonight for the Blades, not enough 2nd & 3rd chances. Put a lot of shots on net but when Lanigan can see that many shots he will be making the stop more times then not.

Looking forward to watching the game again tomorrow night
    Bang on. Not enough bodies to the net and not enough 2nd and 3rd efforts. Didn't help that we came out with zero jump.

Default Sure it's cliche

but your best players really do have to be your best players. Ferland, and Walker were invisible while Nicholls and McColgan played their perimeter game to a tee; stayed outside and shot from impossible distances. Its one game but that was definitely the "Bad" Blades we saw last night. And even at that they hit 4 posts and had 40 plus shots. I see a different team and result tonight.

Oh Nicholls is playing. I watched the game. I never heard his name. I will watch for him tonight more carefully.

Just watched the last 5 minutes where toon were all over MH, how did Dietz not get called on the hook when Shinkaruk was going after the open net? Were the refs missing calls like that all night?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Just watched the last 5 minutes where toon were all over MH, how did Dietz not get called on the hook when Shinkaruk was going after the open net? Were the refs missing calls like that all night?
    No it was a pretty well reffed game overall. Pretty bad non call there for sure. Looks like Ferlands shoulder is bugging him.

Quote Originally Posted by curwie View Post
    No it was a pretty well reffed game overall. Pretty bad non call there for sure. Looks like Ferlands shoulder is bugging him.
    Thanks! I hope Ferland isn't hurt, will really diminish his effectiveness, but forwards are your strength so maybe he needs to be rested until he's 90% healthy? Goes without saying you need Makarov's best game tonight
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

So when r refs going to b suspended? The ones tonite are so ****ing brutal. Of course one of them is Nathan Wieler who has always been a ****ing cock. He needs sumthing stuck his ass to wake him up

Iconwhl

10 straight losses in the playoffs for the Blades... not enough traffic going to the net cant blame the refs for this lose they are playing on the outside & are happy playing there