Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: 13-14 Roster

That Taylor cooper situation may have been the ugliest thing I've seen at the old rink in some time. Hope he recovers from whatever injuries he suffered. Ugly ugly ugly. That canes five minute pp from it was PATHETIC! Literally the most embarrassing thing I've witnessed this year.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Cooper just tweeted out that he has a concussion and a sore shoulder. Lucky to have escaped with just those. Couldve been way more severe...

That sounds like the best case playing out after seeing that unfold.
    Great news for him.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

4. Default

Does anyone know when Sheen and Duke are expected back. Heard they were sick and nothing since.

Default heard that duke has an upper body injury.....

as for sheen not sure what the problem is....
    GO CANES GO.................

Default Tai traded

(G) Chris Tai has been traded to Brandon for a conditional 8th Round pick. An 8th rounder??? Wow. Mccrimmon screws us over again...

Quote Originally Posted by jkanes View Post
    (G) Chris Tai has been traded to Brandon for a conditional 8th Round pick. An 8th rounder??? Wow. Mccrimmon screws us over again...
    What did you think you were going to get for an 18 year old goaltender with a .848 save percentage, and 5.38 GAA?

Don't feel bad. He's probably the best in the biz. Look at the deals he made with Molleken. Very very smart man.

Tai wasn't doing much and with Hogue/Skinner coming up, I'd rather have them in there.

Good luck to Tai. He can share the pipes with Papirny next year when Robson trades a first rounder for a 20 year old Curtis Honey.
    Not sure I've ever seen a player get a more raw deal than Tai has in his time here. His numbers may be lousy but he was never given a fair opportunity.
    As far as Hogue is concerned he will never get a real opportunity either IMO.
    I'm not sure much opportunity exists for Tai in Brandon but I wish him the best. He appeared to be a great teammate. Never heard a complaint from him.

I share your thoughts exactly Bocephus. I know his billets and they say he never complains but wishes he would get more of a chance. Hopefully he is given that opportunity with Brandon because he sure as heck wasn't going to be given it here.