Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: 13-14 Roster

Default derko for the boss..........

and Maxwell and mckechnie with the A's...spencer would have been a lock but leaving might have messed up his chance...
    GO CANES GO.................

Default bosses

This will be interesting..... will the coaches go for a 20 just because they are 20 or for someone younger because they portray the qualities and has the respect in the room?

My guess is Derko with a C, Yak and Maxwell as A's

Default Captains

C- Maxwell
    A- Henry
    A- Yak
    A- Derko- if they go with 3 A's

And then you can have the same 3 next year. I like having only two A's, making the role that much more special.

Default Letters

Maxwell - C
    Pilon - A
    Derko - A
    Yak -A
    PeacefulChaos

Because I think they need an A on the blueline, I am going with

C- Derko
    A - Henry
    A - Yaks
    A- McKechnie

Likely that Maxwell could be subbed in placed for either Yaks or McKechnie.

6. Default Boss

captain: derko
    Assistant: Yak
    Assistant: Duke
    GO CANES GO

Default Change my vote to....

Sofillas. Release any two of the remaining 20's, bring him back. Give him the "C".

I have to give my vote there too, Derek. I understand the decision but the team and the fans have lost one first-class individual. I wish him all the success in the world.

Default class act..............

went down to the enmax today and thought what a class act drake and brad were for taking time out of their day to help out at the 24 our skate for cancer...its refreshing to have people that give a **** about this city and want to be a part of the community, good job fella's............ps......although I will miss the interviews with RP. ''ah yeah pat" followed by 2 minutes of dead air, "ah yeah'', followed by 5 minutes of dead air..twelve words in a 20 minute interview................ how can you top that kind of entertainment..........
    Last edited by shushu; 09-06-2013 at 11:54 PM.
    GO CANES GO.................

Default Skinner

Skinner is 6' 3" and still 14? A late birthday of Nov 1 means he isn't draft eligible until 2017. This kid is going to be a seven foot goaltender by then! Sounds like he looked great last night in his dub debut.
    Also curious why Olynek hasn't dressed for either exhibition game. It seems a bit curious. I hope he is wearing a canes sweater this season.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!