Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1091

Thread: 13-14 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by canes77 View Post
    E
    PS: TSN has Reid Duke projected to go in the 3rd round this weekend in the NHL draft. If he gets drafted that high from this (insert adjective here) organization, that will surely be great news!!
    Where did you see Duke being ranked that high? I have not seem him ranked anywhere near that high.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    Where did you see Duke being ranked that high? I have not seem him ranked anywhere near that high.
    He is referring to the TSN website, but when I look on there I see him projected 5th round down from previous 3rd round projection earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    Looks like it's simply Craig Button's list... rather than the always accurate Scout's list by Bob McKenzie's insiders...

http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=120171

Default Peter Anholt

You picked up a a good hockey guy with great connections in Anholt. Knows the league, knows the players, and should contribute to the turn-araound of the Hurricanes franchise. Good move. He was sitting in our own backyard in PA but didn't have the balls to give him a call or a shot at the GM role.

Default I like this

Quote Originally Posted by puckdad View Post
    You picked up a a good hockey guy with great connections in Anholt. Knows the league, knows the players, and should contribute to the turn-araound of the Hurricanes franchise. Good move. He was sitting in our own backyard in PA but didn't have the balls to give him a call or a shot at the GM role.
    I like this as well and hope this is a sign that things will start turning around. Will be interesting to see still what happens with the announcement of a new asst coach and what will end up with the "lawsuit". But for now there is a slow flickering light... it's faint but hopefully pieces keep falling into place before the season begins.

Default DUKE

6th round to Minny

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    If the organization has no confidence in Tai or Hogue moving forward, which appears true since a dreadful Boes gets every start, then be proactive and trade for a solid young keeper and develop him. A 19 year old goalie that was cast aside by the Pats isn't going to be the answer going forward.
    Szudor isn't in the plans then here is a list of some to consider.
    Rylan Parenteau
    Evan Johnson
    Jayden Sittler
    Logan Flodell
    Patrick Gora
    Adin Hill
    Derek Mazil
    Matt Zentner
    Well look at that! They now have Sittler! Admin Hill has also taken the reigns in Portland and Parenteau is doing well in PA as well. Johnson shipped to Portland.
    Toot toot
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Default another one...............

The Prince George Cougars have signed G Patrick Gora, an 18-year-old from St. Albert, Alta.....maybe you should scout for the team bo instead of jr robson.....
    GO CANES GO.................

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    The Prince George Cougars have signed G Patrick Gora, an 18-year-old from St. Albert, Alta.....maybe you should scout for the team bo instead of jr robson.....
    Saw that after my post. Gora just couldn't beat out the good Regina goaltenders and had to play AJHL. Hopefully he gets a shot in PG. He's put up terrific numbers in the AJHL.
    Most of us could do a better job than junior. That bar is set at ground level.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Giorgio Estephan with 16 points in his past 11 games!
    Well done, young man.
    Is there actually some light at the end of the tunnel? Giorgio, Stuart, and Jordy. Maybe, just maybe.