Page 22 of 110 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: 13-14 Roster

Well, my friend, all is not well on the Hurricane front.
    The biggest issue, IMO, is the instability of the roster. Every game it's new lines and pairings, players in and out of the lineup, and no roles identified. It's amazing to me how the hockey staff hasn't been able to decide from one game to the next who are the best 20. How long do they need to figure it out?
    Make some friggin decisions already.
    Set the roster. Lets go!
    I could identify 4 players immediately that should be reassigned.
    Can you imagine as a player on game day you have no idea if you are playing or who you are playing with? How do you prepare? How can you be successful?
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Watson Duke McKechnie
    Yakubowski Maxwell Derko
    Blomqvist Olynek Wong
    Estephan Ramsay Laurencelle
    Amson

Pilon Erkamps
    Henry Hackman
    Sayers Jensen
    Topping

Boes
    Tai
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Oil Kings get Reinhart and Lazar back
    Hitmen get Brassart back
    Tigers get Shinkaruk back
    Rebels getting Dumba back?
    Hurricanes get Blomqvist back
    *sarcasm off*

Default Trade

The Canes sent 19 yr old Adam Henry (6'0'', 191 lbs) to Seattle for 18 yr old Griffin Foulk. Foulk comes in at 6'1'', 196lbs. The product of Bloomfield, CO has 3 assists and a plus 3 plus/minus rating.

According to mutliple sources from Seattle and other WHL media, it sounds like Foulk was having a pretty good start to the year this year after a good playoff series with Seattle last year. Supposedly more of a defensive dman, probably more of what we needed compared to Henry. Sad to see Henry go, however. Good luck Adam, with the Tbirds and welcome Griffin to the Canes!
    Last edited by jkanes; 10-09-2013 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Changed views after reading reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jkanes View Post
    The Canes sent 19 yr old Adam Henry (6'0'', 191 lbs) to Seattle for 18 yr old Griffin Foulk. Foulk comes in at 6'1'', 196lbs. The product of Bloomfield, CO has 3 assists and a plus 3 plus/minus rating.

According to mutliple sources from Seattle and other WHL media, it sounds like Foulk was having a pretty good start to the year this year after a good playoff series with Seattle last year. Supposedly more of a defensive dman, probably more of what we needed compared to Henry. Sad to see Henry go, however. Good luck Adam, with the Tbirds and welcome Griffin to the Canes!

If you look at next season you have Maxwell, Yakubowski, Mckechnie, and Henry as your overagers...one of them will need to go, so you get a Defensive Defenseman with size to help out some of the Canes more Offensive Defenseman.

Your GM is getting ripped by that idiot on the white boards, but all Robson's moves make sense so far.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Trauma View Post
    Your GM is getting ripped by that idiot on the white boards, but all Robson's moves make sense so far.
    Yep looks like he has built a real winner here.

His moves so far as GM have been horrible and the team this year looks just as poor as the teams we have seen for the past 3 years, but I guess it is tough to blame him for that it wasn't like he was the Asst. GM and played a key role in building those teams and setting this team up or anything.

An 0 for October is a real possibility the way this team plays. They were absolutely pathetic tonight. That may have been the worst I have ever seem a team be overmatched. Embarrassing.
    Without exaggerating at all that hurricanes team looked like they won't win a game the rest of the year.

Default i'd be real curious...........

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post

His moves so far as GM have been horrible and the team this year looks just as poor as the teams we have seen for the past 3 years, but I guess it is tough to blame him for that it wasn't like he was the Asst. GM and played a key role in building those teams and setting this team up or anything.
    to see if your ip address and that idiot whlfriends address was one in the same...funny how the retard on the whiteboard is running on at the mouth and low and behold you post here after 5 months of silence..........none of us are happy with the way things are going but this new crew deserves the time to get things straighten out.......igulia or what ever your last whiteboard name was....
    GO CANES GO.................

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post

So what your saying is that he has had nothing to do with Wong, Pilon, Estephan, Hackman, Erkamps, laurencelle, Watson, Duke...some good young talent in the canes lineup that he would have been around for drafting?

Your team has had a couple injuries to key players, as well.

But I don't think you will understand and won't until you see some results, so next year when the canes have a team that is competitive remember this post.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    to see if your ip address and that idiot whlfriends address was one in the same...funny how the retard on the whiteboard is running on at the mouth and low and behold you post here after 5 months of silence..........none of us are happy with the way things are going but this new crew deserves the time to get things straighten out.......igulia or what ever your last whiteboard name was....
    There is no last whiteboard that is still my user name there not whl friends.

No need for search you already know my user name there and I would tell you if different.