Page 42 of 110 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Thread: 13-14 Roster

Interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by From Sacher's Twitter Account
    Teagan Sacher (@Teagansacher33) tweeted at 7:53 PM on Fri, Nov 08, 2013:
    Proud to get to be a part of the Lethbridge Hurricanes!

Iconwhl

Very interesting forsure, maybe we had things behind our closed doors but Lang & coaches did a better job at hiding it........

I hope Sacher joins them though, I always liked Sacher's game

Default this is not coaaaaaaaaaaaaaching...............

**** me when you can make spokane & Portland look average for 2 periods then fall apart in the third this is not coaching...this is a talent issue and a mindset thing...give these coaches something to work with and then we'l see.........
    GO CANES GO.................

This goalie move likely means Boes is on the way out as well, possibly as a package with Pilon... perhaps a 20 yr old D-man in return??

Sacher was supposed to be Regina's #1 this year so hopefully he can put up some decent numbers in Leth... all we ask is for a .900 save percentage to give the Canes a chance to win

If bringing in Sacher to replace Tai instead of replacing Boes is what is happening then I have to question the sanity of the Canes GM.
    A 5th for Sacher is overpayment.
    As The Hurricane Swirls.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by canes77 View Post
    This goalie move likely means Boes is on the way out as well, possibly as a package with Pilon... perhaps a 20 yr old D-man in return??

Sacher was supposed to be Regina's #1 this year so hopefully he can put up some decent numbers in Leth... all we ask is for a .900 save percentage to give the Canes a chance to win
    This post has a lot of interesting components to it. What team has room for a 20 or what team has a 20 year old dman to ship out and needs a 20 year old goalie.
    Perhaps this impending deal involving Pilon is going to be complex.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Default Goaltending

If the organization has no confidence in Tai or Hogue moving forward, which appears true since a dreadful Boes gets every start, then be proactive and trade for a solid young keeper and develop him. A 19 year old goalie that was cast aside by the Pats isn't going to be the answer going forward.
    Szudor isn't in the plans then here is a list of some to consider.
    Rylan Parenteau
    Evan Johnson
    Jayden Sittler
    Logan Flodell
    Patrick Gora
    Adin Hill
    Derek Mazil
    Matt Zentner
    Last edited by Bocephus; 11-09-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Iconwhl

Maybe acquiring Sacher is the Patch work the Canes want to do until Skinner is 17yrs old. Sacher is more then capable of playing in this league, Is there word that Sacher is reporting to LETH?

If he does you will have a very capable backup who can virtually spilt time with Boes (or at least give him a much needed rest) & Sacher can be the starter next year as a 20yr old with Skinner his backup & give Skinner some decent playing time, cause there is no commitment to Sacher to have him play 60+ games as a 20yr old.

Default its reasonable....

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    If bringing in Sacher to replace Tai instead of replacing Boes is what is happening then I have to question the sanity of the Canes GM.
    A 5th for Sacher is overpayment.
    As The Hurricane Swirls.
    its a 5th rounder in 2015 from what ive read so that more than likely the going rate...and no I can see boes staying here as 20 year old backup, like canes77 said a 20 year old dman is needed in a big way......
    GO CANES GO.................

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Pilon and Ramsay for Busenius, Lange, Braid, Mackenzie and Yaremchuk or Vanstone.
    Do you really think Raiders would trade away 2 local kids? Having Homegrown Talent on the team helps puts people in the stands. PA fans love seeing PA kids on the ice. I'ts also a big reason why Prince Albert Minor Hockey's enrollment numbers are up 20% over the last couple of years while numbers are down across the board virtually everywhere else in Canada.