Page 50 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Thread: 13-14 Roster

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    a rock solid dman could fetch a high price making all of us look at this trade differently
    Where do you keep getting this rock solid Dman thing from? that's the 2nd time you've used it now... but hey whatever works for you to build up a trade in your Canes favour, at the end of the day Walters will just be another avg Dman & even if he is moved at trade deadline don't expect anything more then a pick coming your way cause he isn't worth it. He wont be back as a 20yr old hes just not good enough to be an impact 20yr old in this league so hes a 1/2 a year player for whoever may take a chance on him, he brings some toughness and physical play that's about it....

Default gee's who do i believe.............

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Where do you keep getting this rock solid Dman thing from? that's the 2nd time you've used it now... but hey whatever works for you to build up a trade in your Canes favour, at the end of the day Walters will just be another avg Dman & even if he is moved at trade deadline don't expect anything more then a pick coming your way cause he isn't worth it. He wont be back as a 20yr old hes just not good enough to be an impact 20yr old in this league so hes a 1/2 a year player for whoever may take a chance on him, he brings some toughness and physical play that's about it....
    "We paid a high price to make this trade," says McCrimmon. "Nick Walters has played exceptional hockey for our team, and will be difficult to replace.
    KM or somebody that has 3000 post in 2 month, no life, and works at wallmart....wow that's a tough one, I think i'l go with Kelly.....
    GO CANES GO.................

3. Default

A guy making his 3rd post on this board is telling you now that you clearly haven't seen much of Nick Walters if that's your opinion....

Walters is a great leader and a physical guy, but very average player, prone to give aways in his own zone and no offence. Should be a #3 d-man and a captain in my mind. Playing as #2 d-man is a little above his level. He's probably just what Lethbridge need as a strong team guy
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Walters is a great leader and a physical guy, but very average player, prone to give aways in his own zone and no offence. Should be a #3 d-man and a captain in my mind. Playing as #2 d-man is a little above his level. He's probably just what Lethbridge need as a strong team guy
    So Ben Wright 2.0?

Default stock pilling.......

we now have 16 forwards, 9 dman if the german kids shows and 3 goalies...wonder what the plan is for this many players, the ice time is going to very limited for quite a few players and the development of the younger ones will suffer, this could be one reason this team cannot develop young talent......

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    "We paid a high price to make this trade," says McCrimmon. "Nick Walters has played exceptional hockey for our team, and will be difficult to replace.
    KM or somebody that has 3000 post in 2 month, no life, and works at wallmart....wow that's a tough one, I think i'l go with Kelly.....

haha is there a GM out there who talk's badly about a player in the media release after he traded him?

Also I think you have a reading problem look at when I joined the site back in 2005 not 2 months ago... also you shouldn't talk bad about yourself working at walmart like that, your prob a greeter too rnt you?

& there you go right from a guy who watches Walters on a regular basis

Out of the 7 dmen we had in Brandon, I would have rated him #2 on our depth chart. Happy to have Pilon though. I also think you will trade him at the deadline and get a nice return for him. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with him, there are certainly a few other vet dmen I would have rather given up in the trade, (Roy, Hunter or Green).

Quote Originally Posted by olwpgjet View Post
    Out of the 7 dmen we had in Brandon, I would have rated him #2 on our depth chart. Happy to have Pilon though. I also think you will trade him at the deadline and get a nice return for him. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with him, there are certainly a few other vet dmen I would have rather given up in the trade, (Roy, Hunter or Green).
    I agree he was #2 on Bdn, but that's not saying much when you see the WK's d-men!! Green is the worst by far! Hunter has gotten better, Roy has regressed
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default sorry if i hurt your feeling bro...........

haha is there a GM out there who talk's badly about a player in the media release after he traded him?

Also I think you have a reading problem look at when I joined the site back in 2005 not 2 months ago... also you shouldn't talk bad about yourself working at walmart like that, your prob a greeter too rnt you?
    but he is a rock solid dman, just saying..