Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: 13-14 Roster

I've been critical of Robson saying he seems directionless but it now appears he has the intention of just turning over the entire roster in as quick as time as possible. Is this his attempt at changing the culture within that dressing room? Makes me wonder what the issue is, has, or was that an entire house cleaning appears necessary. How bad was it in there? The issue had to have been more than just a country club mentality.
    I've read enough innuendo that I am starting to believe that some of the accusations may in fact be true. I'll leave it at that.
    Hopefully something positive can come out of all 'this'. I'm not sold though. I think 'it' has infected the ranks so bad there may be no way to rid the organization of it.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Default bell and walters.............

I thought they played well together last night, more of a shut down pair against Everett top lines and pp, we didn't get the results but it was a good game to watch and those two were a big part of that.we still need better goaltending, chuck sacher in and see what he can do ..LOVE THIS KID FOLK, he is fun to watch..hit anything that moves and makes space for his linemates.......good luck to chris in Brandon, if given the chance he might turn into a solid tender, who knows....happy to see the big man leave town.. that is all
    GO CANES GO.................

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    I thought they played well together last night, more of a shut down pair against Everett top lines and pp, we didn't get the results but it was a good game to watch and those two were a big part of that.we still need better goaltending, chuck sacher in and see what he can do ..LOVE THIS KID FOLK, he is fun to watch..hit anything that moves and makes space for his linemates.......good luck to chris in Brandon, if given the chance he might turn into a solid tender, who knows....happy to see the big man leave town.. that is all
    Agree 100% regarding Folk. Quickly becoming my favorite player. Exciting to watch, physical, and a great fighter!

And although Walters/Bell were key factors in both Everetts third period goals (first one went in off Walters skate, and Bell made a bad pinch which led to a 2-on-1 goal, I also thought they had good games. Good to finally see some size on the backend.

Anyone else see Foulk last night? Kept falling down literally every shift he had in thr second half of the game... hopefully just a skate issue.

Estephans gotta put on a couple pounds and gain some muscle. Has the skill there, but just bounces off the dmen when trying to lay a hit. Granted, he's only 16, so he'll put on some weight before next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    I've been critical of Robson saying he seems directionless but it now appears he has the intention of just turning over the entire roster in as quick as time as possible. Is this his attempt at changing the culture within that dressing room?
    I think he figures if he makes a trade every couple of days the fans and media will have to focus on that and not how pathetic the team is.

Moving Tai for nothing is really just shuffling around the deck chairs on the Titanic but hey the Herald has to cover that instead of pointing out how bad the team is and the fans can have that distract them for a day or two.

Default wow, no solution in sight...........

at this point what does a team do to turn a sinking ship around, hard to believe thing can get worse at this point, makes a person think this is a problem that will never get solved unless the whole situation is revamped from the bottom up.....cant see anything else fixing this trainwreck....

Default Sacher

Teagan Sacher is making his first start in goal for the Canes tonight against the Raiders. As all of his career to this point has been in the Eastern Division, he will be pumped as h@ll and is going to finally be that goalie that steals a game for the Canes. To this point, Boes has not "stole one" for us yet.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    Teagan Sacher is making his first start in goal for the Canes tonight against the Raiders. As all of his career to this point has been in the Eastern Division, he will be pumped as h@ll and is going to finally be that goalie that steals a game for the Canes. To this point, Boes has not "stole one" for us yet.
    Sometimes it is not how many stops you make, but how important the save is to the overall flow of the game. Leon Draisaitl was just stopped on a breakaway by Sacher and the Canes come right back and Sayers scores for the Canes.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

This isn't just the worst canes team I've ever seen but it may very well be the worst WHL team I've ever seen. What a catastrophic fail.
    The organization remains defiant and delusionally optimistic though.
    It really is unbelievable.
    I've pretty much seen enough and heard enough from this bunch of buffoons.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    Don't think steal this game is what Sacher is doing.

Unless you mean steal it for the Raiders.

Default its funny when brian w was on pats show....

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    This isn't just the worst canes team I've ever seen but it may very well be the worst WHL team I've ever seen. What a catastrophic fail.
    The organization remains defiant and delusionally optimistic though.
    It really is unbelievable.
    I've pretty much seen enough and heard enough from this bunch of buffoons.
    he said that versteeg should go get approved by the dub before he says anything about buying this team..maybe there is a chance that these retards are starting to see they have no clue....wow 6-1 pa now, brutal.....