Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: 13-14 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    This isn't just the worst canes team I've ever seen but it may very well be the worst WHL team I've ever seen. What a catastrophic fail.
    The organization remains defiant and delusionally optimistic though.
    It really is unbelievable.
    I've pretty much seen enough and heard enough from this bunch of buffoons.
    What is truly amazing and an almost impossible feat is that usually teams this bad are so because they recently made a run to the Memorial Cup and traded away a lot of their young guys/picks and loaded up on guys that will gone after the Memorial Cup.

The Canes have managed to build this god awful while having top picks, adding multiple picks and having 4 years to add young guys that are supposedly the core of the team.

It is not quite at the Oilers level of ineptitude with their 3 straight 1st overall picks and 7 years of crap but it absolutely pathetic and the people involved should be embarrassed.

Default its a shooting gallery............

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Don't think steal this game is what Sacher is doing.

Unless you mean steal it for the Raiders.
    hard to blame the tender for this one......
    GO CANES GO.................

What is truly amazing and an almost impossible feat is that usually teams this bad are so because they recently made a run to the Memorial Cup and traded away a lot of their young guys/picks and loaded up on guys that will gone after the Memorial Cup.

The Canes have managed to build this god awful while having top picks, adding multiple picks and having 4 years to add young guys that are supposedly the core of the team.

It is not quite at the Oilers level of ineptitude with their 3 straight 1st overall picks and 7 years of crap but it absolutely pathetic and the people involved should be embarrassed.
    It truly is an amazing accomplishment. Not just anyone could pull it off. It's been a real group effort.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    hard to blame the tender for this one......
    Shooting gallery or not he hardly stole this game for us.

And when it is a shooting gallery isn't that the exact situation that a goalie can steal a game?

Hurricanes had 3 preseason victories. Can they get surpass that for the regular season? Currently tied.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Default not on this team....

Shooting gallery or not he hardly stole this game for us.

And when it is a shooting gallery isn't that the exact situation that a goalie can steal a game?
    pat said boes walked off the ice and hasn't returned for the third,look like he's fed up to.....wow....
    GO CANES GO.................

Good for him.

Hopefully more kids do it and the team and/or league is finally forced to do something that make bad deals shuffling guys around.

Can't be fun to be a 20 year old kid used as a shooter tutor while the guys in front of you watch the other team skate circles around them scoring at will.

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    pat said boes walked off the ice and hasn't returned for the third,look like he's fed up to.....wow....
    Could be an injury but maybe not. All is not well on the Hurricane front.
    Boys must have gotten away from Drake's structure.

Default Drake Berehowsky

Long story short! There is a major DISCONNECT between Berehowsky and the players! As far as his motto about the players needing to adopt his systems and style of play etc, I'm sick of it. The last game, two of the Canes most talented players were finally back from injuries, that being Reid Duke and Riley Sheen. In the pre-game show Pat S asks Drake how much having two great players like Duke and Sheen back in the line-up will help? For those of us who follow this team with all our hearts, the answer should not be too hard to figure out. DB said that getting two talented players like Duke and Sheen back in the lineup will help................ONLY IF THEY PLAY WITHIN HIS SYSTEMS.

I know DB has had a lot of player turnover to deal with etc, but he is the instigator of the situation he finds himself in. Robson's stupid draft picks don't help, but a coach that is as obstinate and intransigent as DB is only compounds the situation. Do you think at the start of this year Robson wanted to trade Yak, Mac and Pilon. No friggen way. A GM is somewhat handcuffed by what his coach does, and in this case; how can a GM deal realistically with players that the coach might not want on his team?

As the overall boss, Robson has to bite the bullet, but I will put 75% of the blame for this disaster on Berehowsky. If DB is not fired in the next few days, then the Board of Directors has to step in and resolve this mess.

You may well ask what then? Well I don't know what then, but it CAN NOT BE WORSE then what we have.
    Last edited by HURRICANE'S ROCK; 11-24-2013 at 12:36 PM.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

DB was the GMs first choice out of a stack of 80 resumes if you believe that lie.