Page 59 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast

Thread: 13-14 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by Oilersguy View Post
    There seems to be a negative attitude all around the dressing room this season. I happened to be sitting at a table in a restaurant on the weekend next to one of the Canes players and overheard him quite loudly rant to his party about how there's no chemistry on the team this year because the lines keep getting mixed up every game, that when they go on road trips, they used to be able to just wear their track suits into the hotel, but now they have to wear a suit and tie and he was quite happy that the players that left the team and were traded weren't playing any better than they did when they were with the Canes. It left me with a very sour taste in my mouth and lost what little respect was remaining for this current team.
    Nice post!

I'm sure each player is a good person but remember that these guys are teenagers and (like we all were) many teenagers are cocky kids, never wanting to be told what to do... such as complaining about having to wear a track suit into a hotel...

I doubt any NHLer has a problem with having to wear a suit and tie before/after a game... it would almost look funny or disrespectful to see Iginla or Toews wear a track suit around in public... these players will learn over time what it means to be in the WHL...

No surprise that chemistry is low since a majority of the team has only known each other for just a few months... it will improve this season and into next!

Maybe last nights win signals a change in your season? Nice to see Walters grab an assist, and Cooper back as well
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Maybe last nights win signals a change in your season? Nice to see Walters grab an assist, and Cooper back as well
    That was a flukey results against a PA team that thought (rightfully so) they had a easy night and could take it off and get the win.

Not many, if any positives from the game, not many, if any good play from the Canes.

Back to Calgary and we see reality kick in as the pathetic Canes return to their normal god awful selves.

Iconwhl

I had seen Sacher played in the game against PA how did he look? I still believe he should of been the Pats #1 goalie, I think he wasn't too happy that he wasn't given the #1 job out of camp. I do hope Sacher can stick it out & help the canes some how this season & next as he will be the #1 guy next year to help groom Skinner cause no way in hell are the canes that stupid to give the #1 spot to skinner? Or can they be just that stupid?????? Setting him up for failure could ruin the kid long term

Default wow.............

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    That was a flukey results against a PA team that thought (rightfully so) they had a easy night and could take it off and get the win.

Not many, if any positives from the game, not many, if any good play from the Canes.

Back to Calgary and we see reality kick in as the pathetic Canes return to their normal god awful selves.
    aren't you just a ray of sunshine....
    GO CANES GO.................

Default he played very well.......

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    I had seen Sacher played in the game against PA how did he look? I still believe he should of been the Pats #1 goalie, I think he wasn't too happy that he wasn't given the #1 job out of camp. I do hope Sacher can stick it out & help the canes some how this season & next as he will be the #1 guy next year to help groom Skinner cause no way in hell are the canes that stupid to give the #1 spot to skinner? Or can they be just that stupid?????? Setting him up for failure could ruin the kid long term
    he was the reason the canes won..i can see why he would have been regina's number one goalie, he's solid and has the ability to recover quickly once down..boes doesn't have that, he flops around on the ice trying to get in the way, sacher is back on his feet and ready to go...great pickup....
    Last edited by shushu; 12-08-2013 at 09:42 PM.

Iconwhl

I for 1 wasn't happy that Sacher wasn't given the #1 job out of training camp, too much was looked upon from training camp & thatot how you do it involving goalies. The coaching staff knew what Sacher was capable of from last season how he progressed all season long, & by giving MacAuley the season opener by all means yes I'm sure it did piss Sacher off rightfully so. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with MacAuley now, he still allows some bad goals at times but his game has picked up a lot since the begining of the season.

Default great job canes............

sacher stands on his head again tonight, so much for not having a game changer eh moon....hope the coaches are smart enough to see he deserves the start against Calgary tomorrow, sacher was a steal for a fifth rounder 2 years from now.....

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    sacher stands on his head again tonight, so much for not having a game changer eh moon....hope the coaches are smart enough to see he deserves the start against Calgary tomorrow, sacher was a steal for a fifth rounder 2 years from now.....
    Game changer?

LOL

He was okay at best and meh for a decent WHL team.

We are so used to being garbage that anytime a guy plays mediocre he now gets elevated to greatness.

Sacher has looked like a bad WHL since he time here. You didn't lose anything Pat fans.

Default i completely agree...............

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Game changer?

LOL

He was okay at best and meh for a decent WHL team.

We are so used to being garbage that anytime a guy plays mediocre he now gets elevated to greatness.

Sacher has looked like a bad WHL since he time here. You didn't lose anything Pat fans.
    when your talking about a city that has grown to accept a mediocre team but too **** on a kid that has played well and has the only shutout since liston 2/3 years back make you look small and bitter.........he's played well......
    Last edited by shushu; 12-14-2013 at 01:59 AM.