Page 8 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: 13-14 Roster

Did Colt Conrad report to camp?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Camp begins today. We'll let you know.
    I'm looking forward to watching him.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

3. Default 2 round picks

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    Camp begins today. We'll let you know.
    I'm looking forward to watching him.
    Would like to know your report on our 2nd round picks in the 96, 97 group and this yrs draft. I think Kolten is our only sure bet at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by here for the long run View Post
    Would like to know your report on our 2nd round picks in the 96, 97 group and this yrs draft. I think Kolten is our only sure bet at this point.
    I think we all know that Kolten Olynek is a Hurricane this year. I expect him tto be terrific.
    Cole Plotnikoff and Carter Amson don't appear to be 2nd round talents anymore based on their stats. That can mean something and it could also mean jack squat. Looking forward to seeing both in person. At this point neither one of them seem to be getting very much attention.
    A few that I am interested in more than others is Goberis, Phelps, Sayers, Estephan, Olynek, Skinner, Anholt, Jaeger White, Lenchyshyn, Conrad.
    Cupboards appear to be overflowing.
    Time to purge a few veterans. Not naming names.
    Anyone know anything about Chase Jungels?
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Did Colt Conrad report to camp?
    I have heard he has not signed a WHL/Canes contract yet, but I don't know if he is even at camp.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Default Chase Jungels

Anyone know anything about Chase Jungels?
    From Alan Caldwell's Blog:

Chase Jungels Center 5'9", 160 lb
    2013-14 age: 16 Acquired: listed player

> > > > > > > > > > > > > GP G A PTS PIM
    Team Minnesota (NAPHL FP) 4 3 1 4 15
    Benilde(Minnesota High School) 23 6 14 20 30
    Last edited by HURRICANE'S ROCK; 08-29-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    I have heard he has not signed a WHL/Canes contract yet, but I don't know if he is even at camp.
    If he hasn't signed a contract then he won't play in exhibition games. If he does then he is going to forfiet his NCAA eligibility. He can still participate in training camp games though.
    Guess we will find out in the coming weeks what his intentions are. Clearly the Canes thing very highlly of him.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    From Alan Caldwell Blog:

Chase Jungels Center 5'9", 160 lb
    2013-14 age: 16 Acquired: listed player

> > > > > > > > > > > > GP G A PTS PIM
    Team Minnesota (NAPHL FP) 4 3 1 4 15
    Benilde(Minnesota High School) 23 6 14 20 30
    I wonder how those stats compare to Phelps a year ago?

I wonder how those stats compare to Phelps a year ago?
    Phelps was a point-per-game player as a 15 year old for Shattuck-St. Marys in 2011-12. Not sure how those compare to Minnesota high school though, hard to directly compare a prep school that draws from all over the continent to a high school with its local player base.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanC View Post
    Phelps was a point-per-game player as a 15 year old for Shattuck-St. Marys in 2011-12. Not sure how those compare to Minnesota high school though, hard to directly compare a prep school that draws from all over the continent to a high school with its local player base.
    Jesse Gabrielle will make the WK's as a 16 year old. He was a fifth round pick of Brandon in the 2012 WHL Bantam Draft and had 15 goals and 43 points in 25 games with the Eagan Wildcats in the South Suburban Conference of Minnesota High School hockey last season

Colt Conrads good buddy and linemate Wade Allison did not report to brandon, apparentley at a USHL camp.....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.