Page 94 of 110 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast

Thread: 13-14 Roster

Default If your are right Shushu....

then s%&t!

Quote Originally Posted by CanesCrazy View Post
    then s%&t!
    http://meetings.lethbridge.ca/sirepu...4020402773.PDF

http://meetings.lethbridge.ca/sirepu...4020509749.PDF

So as per the first letter there is no financial request being made. One must wonder then, just what is the point of the entire presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    http://meetings.lethbridge.ca/sirepu...4020402773.PDF

http://meetings.lethbridge.ca/sirepu...4020509749.PDF

So as per the first letter there is no financial request being made. One must wonder then, just what is the point of the entire presentation.
    Reading the second, being the powerpoint presentation, looks to be the same song and dance they have displayed these past 4/5 years. Somehow makes them feel good, but does nothing for the rest of us that have been watching this dog and pony show for far too long.

4. Default

I love the part where it says "It will not be 5 more years"

Here is the parody between what is expected of a bottom dwelling slough sucking team like the Hurricanes and one of the leagues elite Franchises. The Calgary Hitmen fired Williamson who has won them 210 games since 2009.. Thats an average of 42 wins/year.. The Hurricanes in the same period have 112, basically half..

Looks like we can all but confirm that the team isn't moving and that there are no ownership changes pending.

They could make it 10 years more on the plan and we will be in the same boat.

Now that the structure is in place the future looks bright. I like where this is going. *barf*
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    Now that the structure is in place the future looks bright. I like where this is going. *barf*
    Is this presentation a pre amble to a favorable Enmax contract which Pres. Said would be done 3 weeks after the mid term AGM . Or is it to set up removal of the renovation committment or to reduce the rental and use costs of the clock. Or is it all three. K

Default Freddie Covering Himself?

Fred Jack ‏@FreddieJack643 7m
    Major @whlhurricanes announcement now not expected this spring.Much happened behind scenes,hard to believe things probably will fall through
    Freddie covering up what was said before? Hearing strong rumours Canes will be here to stay now. Not gonna move, getting money from the city.

Default at this point...........

I really don't care who's covering their tracks or bullsh@ting us.....at least my 500 bucks can go towards something exciting like chewing gum and a brand new checkers game, gotta find something to do come September...........I cant believe that pg/regina has some kind of new/fresh start come the fall and the league and the board are content on letting this gong show roll on in town....extremely disappointing.......like I said before, BM says as long as we have that core group of 2500 we will always be in business............I for one will not support that any more.............have a good summer everyone............
    Last edited by shushu; 04-25-2014 at 11:31 PM.
    GO CANES GO.................

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    I really don't care who's covering their tracks or bullsh@ting us.....at least my 500 bucks can go towards something exciting like chewing gum and a brand new checkers game, gotta find something to do come September...........I cant believe that pg/regina has some kind of new/fresh start come the fall and the league and the board are content on letting this gong show roll on in town....extremely disappointing.......like I said before, BM says as long as we have that core group of 2500 we will always be in business............I for one will not support that any more.............have a good summer everyone............
    Well if they suck the city (the city being all of us) to paying they can kiss my season ticket goodbye. If I am forced to support them through taxation they can literally kma.

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    I'm with shushu
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!