Thread: New Jerseys for next year...

Default New Jerseys for next year...

Default A very simple

answer would be to make the current Cane's 3rd jersey the offical new permanent one. I love the new 3rd jersey, and would really like to see the designer put a rendition of it up somewhere so we can all see it in Dark Blue (like the Canes old jersey color) or the current Bright Red just to see what it would look like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HURRICANE'S ROCK; 03-22-2013 at 04:18 PM.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Default if buy the third jersey...........

you mean the one with the plane on it, icant beleive it hasn;t been done yet..it has an original design that has ties back to our city;s past and does not resemble anything in the hockey world...it should only take the canes org. another decade to figure that one out......and by the way its a beautiful looking jersey..............
    Last edited by shushu; 03-23-2013 at 10:39 PM.
    GO CANES GO.................

Default Could be deja vu

in a couple of years if the team isn't careful about the Hawker theme. While I don't know how likely it is, the Hawker brand is still utilized by Beechcraft Aviation. Should the team not get the proper permissions, they could have the same thing happen down the road.

While I like the airplane design, I am almost more intrigued by the opportunity the team now has to develop something unique for the first time. I am NOT a very visual person, but I am hoping that the team takes the time to develop something that appeals to all ages, something I am not 100% positive that the airplane does. It certainly appeals to the more mature fan, that know the history, but does it appeal to the younger fans. Dunno, but I am kind of excited that if this is done right, we can finally have a real logo that we can wear proudly at the rink. Just my opinion.