Thread: Playoffs 2013

Default Playoffs 2013

Well time to dust off the cobwebs on this forum. The boys are up 2-0 going to PA, they played great the first game, had a little trouble defensively in the second game but got away with a win. Who would have thought Cody Thiel would have scored 2 goals already. Any thoughts or predictions?

Default 2013 Playoffs

Im thinking that tonight's game will go to OT with the Rebels pulling out a 2-1 victory. As usual Bartosak stands tall, probably facing 50+ shots.

I was also thinking OT of 3-3 and the Rebs taking it as Patty always stands tall for us. I see we were both wrong as the Rebs took it 3-2 and a sweep. How to go Rebs!!

Default Game 1

A pretty disapointing game tonight. Dumba could be blamed for two of the goals and Bartosak lets in a soft one inside the post. The Rebels need to get their feet moving and play the body. Too many times were Calgary able to skate by them. Red Deer dominated the third so hopefully they can use that as momentum and try and get the split tomorrow night. Unfortunately tonight they were also fighting an uphill battle as the reffing was atrocious. Still there are going to be nights like that and you have to battle through it.

100% agree, I noticed the top line was benched in the 2nd for a long time as well. I think the coaching staff should of benched Dumba personally. I don’t see the drive and determination in him anymore. He could care less to be apart of this team. If he thinks he will make the wild roster next year, he better review the game tape

The Reffing was....well.....lets not talk. Yes RD deserved most of their penalties, but they especially WATT was absolutely terrible. Missed calls, Phantom calls. But what do I know, I am just a fan

Here's hoping the Rebels come out hungry tonight, a split would be great.