Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Press Conference @ 1100am

Default Press Conference @ 1100am

Hurricanes have called a Press Conference per the Facebook Fan Page.. Wonder if its about the Logo Debacle or if RP's Shelf Life just expired..

Doing my happy dance. Already like the replacements.
    Good for the kids! Soliid replacements imo.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Some interesting stuff on Dylan Purcell's blog, quoting from there
    "I'm trying to find out if the coach they want is going to be there"
    "Because Ive already confirmed the GM they want is there"

My speculation is RP stays as GM, but maybe a Coaching Change.... Also sounds like it must be someone local (maybe Pappaionu), If it was like a major league type of coach coming here someone would have known something by now..

On the other hand, all could be too many people reading between the lines and it could be a Logo Announcement, or something stupid like Twister Fell and broke his foot..

I'm hearing from reliable sources that Kabayama is taking over head coaching with Twister as an assistant. Seems smart to not take on anymore salary. New mascot will be Dylan Purcell.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

6 days ago. From a twitter account of Darrell Romuld

Pres. Brian McNaughton says there are NO immediate plans to fire HC/GM Rich Preston despite displeasure with results.

50 mins ago
    Could there be a decision on the future of assistant coaches Matt Kabayama and Chris Chisamore? Canes call an 11am conference. Stay tuned.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

According to their FaceBook page, Rich Preston has been relieved of his duties. Brad Robson is the new GM.
    RYLAH = Rocked You Like A Hurricane

Finally.

Guess Ill have to go get my season tickets now LOL

Default okeedokee

Hasn't the new GM been ultimately in charge of scouting for the last 10 years. How's that gone for us.

10. Default Better be a quick turnaround

Sure hope Brad hires the next head coach on one year terms. With the roster we have there should be zero tolerance for less than top 3 in the conference. Brad should have a lot of coaches to choose from with this roster.