Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: New Coach?

Default Brad Lukowich new assistant ..........

doesn't have the most coaching time under his belt but ALOT of nhl /whl experience including mem cups and Stanley cup wins..going to be interesting to see how this all plays out....robson said one more assistant on the way with offensive experience....
    Last edited by shushu; 06-24-2013 at 01:25 PM.
    GO CANES GO.................

Does anyone know if Chris Chisamore is still the goalie coach? There was a press release for Kabayama and every other staff member who is either staying or going... why not for Chisamore?

Quote Originally Posted by canes77 View Post
    Does anyone know if Chris Chisamore is still the goalie coach? There was a press release for Kabayama and every other staff member who is either staying or going... why not for Chisamore?
    Given the 2 Defensive Coaches hired and Robson saying the next one they're looking for someone offensive minded, it's not looking good for Chris Chisamore, but nothing official from the team. It seems to me Brad Robson has been as open as possible in putting his staff together (coaches, sports psychologist) so I'm sure word on Chisamore will come soon...I hope anyway ...maybe I'm naive I'd hate to think the team wouldn't say anything when they made the other announcements.

Does anyone else thinks it is weird the GM hired the assistant and the coach has never met him?

Quote Originally Posted by canes watcher View Post
    Does anyone else thinks it is weird the GM hired the assistant and the coach has never met him?
    nope, this is the hurricanes.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Bump
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    Accountability is an interesting word isn't it?
    It's one of those recent buzzwords in the business world.
    If the Hurricanes fail to make the playoffs this season does anyone really believe that that accountability word will be brought up by those that are mentioning it right now?
    Would Robson or Berehowsky volunteer to vacant their positions without further pay? Honestly, that would be 'accountability' wouldn't it?
    We all know that 'accountability', structure, and systems are all bull****. It's all a song and dance.
    No one really believes DB was the first choice as Robson says do we? Does anyone think finances didn't play into a decision?
    The whole press conference in Lethbridge and up North in Edmonton with Eakins really turns my stomach. The more things change the more they stay the same. Anyone think that the issues are higher up? Maybe the board in Leth and Lowe in Edmonton? Nope, they all get a free pass and a restart every two or three years with these smoke and mirrors press conference. The fan just has to 'get on board' or else be labeled a bad fan.
    I'll go watch as a fan of hockey but that's about it. See you all at the next press conference in another two or three years or maybe in another year when DB says he wants to spend more time with his wife and six kids after a winter of two week long bus trips.
    The best part of the media talking to DB was when he said he would be trading in a pool for a back yard rink. ahhhaha, he does know the Lethbridge climate doesn't he? Lots of back yard rinks in Chinook Country.
    Go Canes Go
    Bump