#2 Devan Fafard (B-) - He hits, fights, is strong on the boards, and positionally sound. He continues to improve his puck moving game, and was tied with Gaudet for the best +/- on the team for defensemen. Not the greatest skater, but it doesn't seem to detract from his overall game.

#4 Haydn Fleury (A+) – Continues to gain confidence and improve his game. Had all but eliminated the rookie mistakes from his game. Rushes the puck up ice with regularity, without getting caught doing it. Not the hardest point shot I have seen, but he knows where to put it. Top pairing next season for sure.

#6 Kevin Pochuk (C-) – Really didn't play all that much in the second half, but should see a bigger/more regular role next season. Still needs a bit of work on his game in his own end of the ice.

#7 Brandon Underwood (C+) - Slowly but surely eased a lot of the dumb penalties out of his game. Didn't seem to be a lot of takers as far as wanting to fight him this season, but he got in his fair share of tilts. Moving forward, he graduated from the WHL this season, and I suspect that Fafard will step into his role to some extent.

#8 Kayle Doetzel (C-) – He isn't a bad player per se, but I seriously can't comprehend what the CSB sees in him. He is extremely soft for a 6'3, 200lb defenseman and has absolutely ZERO offensive game. He has an active stick, and is a decent skater, but isn't phyiscal enough to be an elite shut-down defenseman, and clearly not offensive enough to quarterback a powerplay or even be a two-way defenseman. The only real positive I can come up with for him this season, is that he actually didn't sustain any long-term injuries in the second half of the season. I will be shocked if he goes higher than Weller did in the draft.

#23 Brady Gaudet (B+) – Politics aside, the ACTUAL Rebels' defenseman of the year... The defensive part of his game improved significantly in the second half, and he is a very hard worker. He moves the puck very well, and is a decent powerplay quarterback. He is my second choice for Captain next season.

#24 Matt Dumba (C+) – Pretty much consistent, as in consistently put in the effort/performance you would expect from an NHL 1st rounder every five games or so. Put so little into his game in the Calgary series, that the team would have been better off making him a healthy scratch right from the start. I don't really see any scenario where he could possibly crack an NHL roster at 19 given his play in his own end of the ice, so I expect him to return next season. I hope that with there being no hope of him being recalled after being sent back, that he doesn't have that handing over him for the first half of the season, and he is a little more motivated.

#26 Riley Boomgaarden (C-) – Hard to imagine him cracking this team as a 19 year old after not really playing in the second half and basically being at the bottom of the defensive depth chart.

Patrik Bartosak (A+) – Undisputed MVP this season, and winner of the WHL Goaltender of the season. This is a much better team when he is between the pipes. I suspect that he will be selected by someone in the NHL Entry draft and signed to a pro contract. Going to be very hard to fill this spot next season.

Bolton Pouliot (C+) – An ok goaltender, but not able to put together more than one or two good games in a row. Should return as the backup again next season, but who will the starter be?