Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Saskatoon Blades Memorial Cup Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Talent beats toughness every time now days . Lorne is the only one who cant figure it out. Hes a dinasour from the 70's . I was at the game and london was light years ahead on talent. Big daddy ferland was a non factor again lol .if macaroni doesnt play the way he did its 8 - 2.blades d men were overwhelmed all night. Looking forward to sat game.
    But the Knights had defeat in their eyes according to Nichols. The guy scored two goals and floated all night. I don't think Josh knows the difference between determination and fear. As for Lorne, I'm afraid your right.

Iconcup

The Blades are a very lazy team and their work ethic is nil. Few blocked shots or big hits,they just go about things with very little emotion. Makarov kept it from being 7-2 but he was let down by a team that does not like to go the extra mile.

The part that pisses me is that they are a BIG team and are not using this advantage. Pound in the corners and if you are gonna take a penalty...make it a good one!

Tonights game should be a real good one!

Iconwhl

I have a buddy in London & that was a comment he made to me during our texts while watching the game he said 'for as big as the Blades are you'd think they work a lot harder to keep up'

After the 1st 10mins of the game another comment he made was 'were skating circles around them & they are not creative with the puck at all. So boring to watch'. That's when I fired back with 'you'd get up & leave a pats game then cuz under conacher we were by far the most boringest team in the league'

Looking forward to tonights game, 2 teams who have a lot of fire power & the top 3 picks in this yrs draft will be on the same ice. Should get very interesting

Iconcup Good game tonight

Go Moose Go

Lorne and his laughable losers are now on a 13 game losing steak in the post season. This is more embarrasing as it goes for the league. This host crap has to end put in the 3 league winners and a wild card the team with the best winning % after those 3 regardless of which league its from. You then have the top 4 CHL teams instead of the joke its become this year and last.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconcup

I cant believe the chick screwed up "The Star Spangled Banner"...thats embarrassing!

Quote Originally Posted by the Royal Flush View Post
    I cant believe the chick screwed up "The Star Spangled Banner"...thats embarrassing!
    Lol another feather in Saskatoons cap. No sell out for game one either.tons of empty seats tonight.
    Last edited by mjw22; 05-19-2013 at 11:00 AM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by the Royal Flush View Post
    Was that Peppers sister in law?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Was that Peppers sister in law?
    Lol maybe . Halifax looks to be the team to beat. Carruth is having a tough night .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default Carruth

I'm not sure why Carruth is still in the net? He is not covering either post and has been easy to beat through the 5 hole this game! I hope they start the 3rd with another goalie!!