Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2013 Offseason thread

Quote Originally Posted by RWAH View Post
    PD114 You are right i missed Stephenson as a lock for the 2013/14 roster. and I agree the Sunday session was much faster and intense than Friday (I did not get to Saturdays). Loved to see drills that allow us to enter the attacting zone and keep possession of the puck.
    Also was very impressed with Steel and the physical battles, he gave up some size but still held hie own winning more than he lost
    If the team does follow MJ or Brandon and go very young we need to pick up a big grinder that will not allow teams to intimidate the 96s and 97s, (Vanscourt or Sutter) types. That would probable mean C Stephenson would be traded at the dead line. Also agree that watching those 15 and 16 the future does look promising.
    The import draft in set for early July. IMO we should try to get 2 forwards and 1 or both should be 17s so we can keep them 2 or 3 years. It is such a crap shoot but heres hoping
    If Regina, Saskatoon, MJ and Bdn all go young, maybe none of those teams need an enforcer, at least for divisional games!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    If Regina, Saskatoon, MJ and Bdn all go young, maybe none of those teams need an enforcer, at least for divisional games!!
    We cant let SC look tough can we? that would just go to all those speedy creek fans heads lmao

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    We cant let SC look tough can we? that would just go to all those speedy creek fans heads lmao
    Aren't they going to be young as well? Leaving just PA to be the East division bullies!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

LMFAO at PA being the bullies in the East, I just had a vision of Winther acting tough again but then hiding behind the linesmen.......

Ok back on track here, pats offseason thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    LMFAO at PA being the bullies in the East, I just had a vision of Winther acting tough again but then hiding behind the linesmen.......
    I thought he just did that in Brandon?!!!