Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Logo

Quote Originally Posted by SectionNDeserter View Post
    Or they obtained permission, or the Rangers/Blackhawks just don't care.
    I heard Washington went after ten teams or so. Cowichan, and the Summerside team that was in the final against Brooks to name a couple. Yep the Hawks and the Rangers probably use the "they enhance our product" mindset rather than the "we want some money" crowd. If that is the case respect goes to them.

Iconwhl

Cowichan has been using it since the late 70's early 80's.

Default the plane.............

jerseys were a 100 times better looking, leave it to the tards to mess up something this simple.............
    GO CANES GO.................

Quote Originally Posted by the Royal Flush View Post
    Cowichan has been using it since the late 70's early 80's.
    So I guess they have "been caught up to" by big brother NHL as well. Still what about the Winter Hawks and the Rangers. What would be the difference. Mindset of the NHL clubs I would suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    jerseys were a 100 times better looking, leave it to the tards to mess up something this simple.............
    Sounded like they were worried that since they were using the Hawker without any written permissions or anything that there was a possibility of legal action if they used that as there actual logo, so they are just keeping it as their third jersey.

Default is there even a copyright................

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Sutton View Post
    Sounded like they were worried that since they were using the Hawker without any written permissions or anything that there was a possibility of legal action if they used that as there actual logo, so they are just keeping it as their third jersey.
    on something like that, the plane has the history in this city so I can see anyone caring, but I get your point......

on something like that, the plane has the history in this city so I can see anyone caring, but I get your point......
    So they will avoid copyright infringement if they just sneak it in as a third jersey once in a while. Jeez I'm stupid.

Default your not the stupid one..............

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    So they will avoid copyright infringement if they just sneak it in as a third jersey once in a while. Jeez I'm stupid.
    its the dog and pony show we call the B.O.D...........CLUELESS.....

its the dog and pony show we call the B.O.D...........CLUELESS.....
    Confirmed they are going to sneak it in with something different called a twist.

Newly filed with Canadian government - application for a new logo/trademark for 2014-2015...

http://www.cipo.ic.gc.ca/app/opic-ci...tIndexOnPage=1