Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
There was a whole whopping 1% difference between Honey's SV% & Sacher's SV% so guess with what you said prior his numbers should be alarming as well going into this season.........correct? (If I remember correctly you are a WKs fan, not that I truly care what team you cheer for though)

Also comparing a 20yr old goalie to a 18yr old goalie is showing how little you truly know about junior hockey. Ill just leave it at that......

For all we know maybe Sacher & MacAuley all over acheived in the roles they were in & the Pats will be left with nothing to work with when it comes to goaltenders. Guess that's why there is training camps & a season to be played....

I think Alan is a Hitmen fan, though he can correct me on that. I think it's easy to take save percentage for granted. I used to not pay much attention to it and always focused on the G.AA but when you see a goaltender with a G.AA of 3.00 or higher but he has a save percentage of over 90, you gotta look beyond the net and look at the team he's on. I tend to look at the % more as I think it reflects more on the goaltender then the G.AA does. Just my opinion.

Having said that, I dunno much bout the Pats goaltenders so I won't comment on them but I will say I think their going to be better then the Blades although Spencer Tremblay who is trying out has looked good and according to some close to the Blades feel that he could end up being the starter. So if he comes in and takes the starting job and shows well then that will be a relief to the Blades. Moodie's save percentage last year by the way was a whopping .84 lol ouch.