Thread: 2013-2014 Roster

Default 2013-2014 Roster

Time to take a crack at predicting this years roster 24 players or less. So here goes.

Forwards
    1. Sutter (20) Maxwell (19) Dieno (20)
    2. Volak (19) Bleakley (17) Bellerive (18)
    3. Millette (18) Johnson (18) Mpufo )17)
    4. Stockl (18) Musil (16) Feser (18)
    Pawlenchuk (16) Webb (17)

Defense
    1. Dumba (19) 2. Gaudet (19)
    3. Fleurey (17) 4. Morse (18)
    5. Doetzel (18) 6. Fafard (19)
    7. Bear (18) 8. Denham (17)

Goal
    1. Bartosak (20) 2. Toth (17)

Default 2013-14

Well done. Tough to argue with any of your choices. Ness has looked really good in camp and should be good trade material if necessary.

I am also looking forward to seeing Mahura, Kalynuk, Schmoorkoff, MacLachlan, and Strand on D in the near future. (Some may also be great trade bait as it would be tough to get all of them in the future roster.)

Also de Witt, Nell, Burke, Sherban, and Laderoute on the forward end looked good for our future.

Red face

The Rebels made another set of cuts today brought the number down to 32. Here is the statement from the team.
    http://www.reddeerrebels.com/article...r-moves_147666
    Also SectionN you can't wait to regular season to post your roster.
    Last edited by Red celtic; 09-02-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red celtic View Post
    Also SectionN you can't wait to regular season to post your roster.
    Mine differs only a little from yours.

Maxwell - Sutter - Dieno
    Volek - Bleakley - Bellerieve
    Mpofu - Johnson - Millette
    Feser - Musil - Stockl
    Pawlenchuk, Chorney

Gaudet - Dumba
    Fleury - Doetzel
    Fafard - Morse
    Bear - Denham

Bartosak - Toth/Trade

Few things I still have trouble with on this roster, I would have put Webb in rather than Chorney, but I know that Chorney is signed, and they aren't going to sign a 17 year old, just to reassign them and bring them back as an 18 year old rookie. I don't believe Bear is coming in as an 18 year old, just to watch games from the pressbox, so if he stays, some other movement is going to have to take place higher up in the roster. (Trade? Dumba not returning?)

Who do you think is captain? I think it will be Fafard.
    Last edited by SectionNDeserter; 09-02-2013 at 10:55 PM.

SectionN Quote
    Few things I still have trouble with on this roster, I would have put Webb in rather than Chorney, but I know that Chorney is signed, and they aren't going to sign a 17 year old, just to reassign them and bring them back as an 18 year old rookie. I don't believe Bear is coming in as an 18 year old, just to watch games from the pressbox, so if he stays, some other movement is going to have to take place higher up in the roster. (Trade? Dumba not returning?)

Who do you think is captain? I think it will be Fafard.[/QUOTE]

A trade is always possible and I can see why you chose Chorney over Webb my problem with that is what is being communicated by the team. Since last year they have been consistantly saying how they want to get bigger. Webb is a big body that can skate and provide a bit of grit to the lineup Chorney not so much. Didn't they sign Webb last year?
    As for captain I think that Fafard would be a good choice but Sutter will also be in the mix if he comes back.