Thread: Reid Duke in top 30 of 2014 draft picks.

Default Reid Duke in top 30 of 2014 draft picks.

Reid Duke is in Craig Button's top 30 list for the 2014 draft at #29. I may be wrong, but from what I remember of Button's picks the last few years, his pre-draft lists are not very accurate. Having said that, Duke may prove him to be pretty close on this one.

With the Canes entirely new coaching staff and a much more up tempo atmosphere in the Enmax Center, Duke seems to be thriving. From what I have heard, Reid Duke was probably the best player at the Canes camp. Without Preston here to shut him down, he seems like a totally different player. I think he is on the verge of becoming a star in the WHL.

Button has him rated as the #5 forward and the #7 overall player in the WHL. Barring any injuries and what not, I agree that Duke will go in the first round of the 2014 NHL draft.

http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=49649
    Last edited by HURRICANE'S ROCK; 09-05-2013 at 11:29 AM.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

I thought Duke looked spectacular at times during camp.
    There isn't a thing to dislike about him. As good as he is what I like about him is that he doesn't appear arrogant and lazy. He works very hard, is coachable, and is self motivated. He's very easy to root for. He doesn't come with any BS which is so refreshing.
    I can see 30+ goals this year as the #2 center.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Default Duke

He is a talented kid. Glad he is getting some attention.
    I can't wait to see the difference in the boys after RPs dismissal.
    PeacefulChaos

Stumbled upon this audio on Reid Duke.
    http://www.juniorhockey.com/radio/he...o_episode_id=3
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!