Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ouellette and Fenske reassigned

Default Ouellette and Fenske reassigned

Looks like the Pats just got younger.

Creating space for other 20's (I hope one is a goaltender)?

Thoughts??

Very Interesting that the trigger was pulled this quickly. I'm guessing Lang ha something up his sleeve that should surface quickly, otherwise why tip his cap to other GMs and increase the price tag for potential trades.

Goaltending isnt always the problem. Sometimes bad team defense leads to goaltending looking horrible. I havent watched the games this year but if this year is anything like last then I think we should cut the goalies some slack. When players in this league are shooting from high percentage areas they are going to score. This is the best development league in the world for a reason. They are the best of the best and would score on those shots regardless of who is in net.

I agree Chad has to have some moves planed. We should see at least 1 20 come our way.
    Roster is now 8 D Men 16 Forwards and 3 tenders with Schneider

They weren't reassigned, they quit. Ask em...

W

Iconwhl

WELL IM HAPPIER THEN A BUTCHER'S DOG!!!!!

no more Fenske this guy wasn't good enough to be a 20yr old in this league even if it was on our weak defense. Id rather see Reagan get Fenske's ice time then him. Fenske doesn't have the skill set to play the style of game Cameron wants to play, so this move makes a lot of sense.

I had a feeling something was up when Ouellette wasn't dressed in SC, he wasn't that bad during our home opener to be a healthy scratch.

Either way I said long time ago these 2 players are not good enough to be 20yr olds, I was giving Ouellette abit of slack just flat out cause of his defensive game and faceoffs.

If the Pats need help paying for Fenske's bus ticket out of town ill be more then happy to pay for it, I'll use it as a business right off somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    WELL IM HAPPIER THEN A BUTCHER'S DOG!!!!!

If the Pats need help paying for Fenske's bus ticket out of town ill be more then happy to pay for it, I'll use it as a business right off somehow.
    Best line I have seen in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post

Best line I have seen in a while
    I think that was a classless quote - both kids busted their asses to play hockey in Regina and buddy is slamming the door as they leave town ,,,c'mon man - - I think both moves suck as Lang should have upgraded before emptying the 20 year old cupboards. Lang you are 0-2 to start the season , people are going to start calling for your head soon with moves like that

Iconwhl

Ive said from day 1 of training camp (even into the offseason I did) that Fenske wasn't good enough to be a 20yr old on our roster, everyone defended him til they were blue in the face (for the most part).

Now that he's gone people still want to defend him, for the life of me I don't see why, maybe if the guy actually showed a will to want to drop the mits maybe he'd still be with the team. The guy shows zero passion & then cries to the ref when he gets a penalty cause he couldn't keep up in the play.

All I want to say now to this is, our defense wasn't great with Fenske and its no better or worse without Fenske. Let the young guys (Mumby, Harrison, Reagan) get some minutes and let them make there own mistakes to learn from. Tye Hand is bringing physical play & toughness to our blueline, he may not be the toughest guy in the league but the guy isn't afraid to drop the mits. He is exactly what this team has been missing the past few years, if he can beef up abit this season & intimidate even a few players then mission accomplished for him.

Quote Originally Posted by west coast View Post
    I think that was a classless quote - both kids busted their asses to play hockey in Regina and buddy is slamming the door as they leave town ,,,c'mon man - - I think both moves suck as Lang should have upgraded before emptying the 20 year old cupboards. Lang you are 0-2 to start the season , people are going to start calling for your head soon with moves like that
    your allowed to think what you want... Just like P114 is allowed to like or dislike whoever he/she wants to. He didn't slander the kid at all just said he is glad he is not on the team anymore. We all have our favorites and have players that we don't like.

Do the wheaties have their own private board im confused lol it got deleted right after last years deadline or what?