Conner Bleackley (A+) - I thought he was going to take on a bigger role this season, but I really wasn't expecting him to elevate his game as much as he has so far. He has been a force at both ends of the ice, has been winning faceoffs, bringing a physical element and is currently in the top 10 in scoring in the league.

Evan Polei (?) - He has only played the one game since being acquired, but took the body when he was out there, and used his size to just generally 'be in the way' of the opposition. Looks like a decent pickup so far.

Dominik Volek (C+) - Pretty slow start so far for the nineteen year old import. Was expecting more of an offensive impact than two empty-net goals through 10 games. Could be all the coasting he has been doing at times...

Rhyse Dieno (B-) - Has been producing at a near point-a-game pace so far, but it hasn't looked like it is coming as easy to him so far this year. However, last year he had a very specific role, whereas he is being counted on to do a lot more this year. Even had what could have possibly been his first ever career fight a few games back.

Cole Chorney (C-) - After watching him in a number of training camps, was a little surprised when they signed him. He wasn't bad per se, just didn't stand out like a lot of others. So far he hasn't really looked out of place, but hasn't been really noticable, which I suppose isn't the worst thing for a rookie.

Grayson Pawlenchuk (B-) - Turned his game up a notch at the start of the season, scoring some important goals, and producing a point-a-game until breaking his elbow. Hopefully this is just a minor setback, as he is a big part of the future of this team.

Vukie Mpofu (C+) - Has been ok defensively so far, but was expecting him to be a bit of a scoring threat. However, you can see the potential in him, and he has such great skating, that I think the goals will start to come in time.

Meyer Nell (?) - Hasn't gotten into a ton of action yet, but has looked ok in a limited role so far. He is a '97, so he has a lot of development to go yet.

Brooks Maxwell (C+) - Had a few tough games on the road trip, but overall has been decent. He is arguably the team's best penalty killer, and the penalty kill has been far from stellar...

Christian Stockl (C+) - He has gotten better over last season, however still struggles in the faceoff circle a great deal. He is an ok penalty killer, however doesn't have a lot to offer in the way of offense.

Wyatt Johnson (C+) - Another forward that I thought would be more of an offensive threat this season. However he is still a decent penalty killer, and a real energy guy with a great work ethic.

Lukas Sutter (B-) - Looks like a different player than last season. Works hard, has a heavy shot, and has delivered some huge hits. He addresses a big weakness the team had with winning faceoffs as well. Unfortunately though, he was injured early on.

Adam Musil (B+) - The huge '97 has made an immediate impact, sniping a few key goals, and getting an increasing amount of ice time with all the injuries/suspensions. He also battles hard in traffic, and on the wall. Great future for this kid.

Matt Bellerive (B+) - This continues to be a lopsided trade, as he returned from an NHL camp with a lot more determination in his game. He forces a lot of turnovers, and causes a lot of havok in front of the net, as well as backchecking fiercly.