Thread: Stothers

Default Stothers

A good coach may have to lose his job because this bunch of underachievers aren't getting the message. Maybe they need a babysitter to hold their hand and pat them on the back after every shift. Millar WHY do we have 9 dmen on the roster we need a couple forwards.
    GO WARRIORS GO

2. Default

Something has to give! This team had all the promise in the world with their 16 and 17 year olds. What's going on?! Lack of leadership? Low morale? There needs to be a shake-up, for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtfulObserver View Post
    Something has to give! This team had all the promise in the world with their 16 and 17 year olds. What's going on?! Lack of leadership? Low morale? There needs to be a shake-up, for sure!
    Lack of talent or production from White Potomak Uhrich McCarthy Gore. Fioretti isn't putting up the numbers he should and a young d that plays that way most nights. It may take a coaching change .Stothers in your face do it the right way style works for veterans trying to win it all but maybe not for a young group who apparently cant see the big picture. IF he gets fired it will be the players loss because he is a coach who can make you a better player ask some ex warriors. I think their are too many softies in the locker room.
    GO WARRIORS GO

What has happened to Warkentine? Was he rushed along too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    What has happened to Warkentine? Was he rushed along too soon?
    No they spotted him in games last year and this year. He just doesn't seem to play up to his potential. Just looks lost most shifts.
    GO WARRIORS GO

The Warriors are to small up front. They need guys that can make room for their smaller skilled guys. Although I am starting to wonder how much skill some of these guys have. Look at Rodewald.... he isn't the most skilled guy but he grinds and goes to the dirty areas and is having success.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMysteryMan View Post
    The Warriors are to small up front. They need guys that can make room for their smaller skilled guys. Although I am starting to wonder how much skill some of these guys have. Look at Rodewald.... he isn't the most skilled guy but he grinds and goes to the dirty areas and is having success.
    I like Rodewalds game but when he leads the team in goals its a problem. This mess goes back to the 2010 draft when your top 4 picks don't excel its trouble . Warkentine may be the next bust he was lost in the play again tonight. Just not enough talent to win consistently and make it to the 7-8 spot. IF this continues expect some moves at the deadline Brown Fioretti Forsberg maybe Paulic they have to move some vets to get some talent here .
    GO WARRIORS GO