Thread: Where are all the Brandon posters.

Default Where are all the Brandon posters.

Where are all the Brandon posters. What do you think of the Pilon trade.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

They all go on the whl proboards site rather than this one, dunno why. They have a lot to say on the pilon trade over there if u wanna check it out

Whos the moderator on this site??

A little bush league in Swifty when they sound the goal horn when one of their guys fighting lands a punch!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    A little bush league in Swifty when they sound the goal horn when one of their guys fighting lands a punch!

Huh? Was that the answer to the question of "who is the moderator"? Not sure I understand. If the moderator is from Swifty, just saying that I never knew that! Or maybe just a shot at one of the CHL's finest organizations! lol an you clarify?

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    Huh? Was that the answer to the question of "who is the moderator"? Not sure I understand. If the moderator is from Swifty, just saying that I never knew that! Or maybe just a shot at one of the CHL's finest organizations! lol an you clarify?
    Ha, it was nothing to do with the moderator question! If Brandon was bush league to blow the horn every time Ferland landed a punch on Blanke's head, the horn would have sounded for 30 seconds straight! I just think if guys are willing to fight, don't blow the horn every time a punch lands on the opponents face like the other night
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Oh! Wasn't sure what you meant. Haha! That horn you heard isn't the rink horn, it comes from a luxury box on the west side of the rink. The fans that sit in there use it when big plays are made. I like it, but I'd be frustrated if it happened to my team as well, but it is our rink. Thanks for the clarity!

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

that horn is from the luxury box in swift that has the dad and uncles of the kid that was fighting your brandon player. So I'd say it was within there rights to toot the horn for there kid

Oh, if it's fans that's awesome, good for them! They have a loud horn! Not bush league if it's fans doing it

Default Wheat Kings & Broncos

I didn't listen to any part of the game but I'm curious about what the Broncos did or didn't do well to get beat 8 - 1 last night? The Broncos have gone into a serious skid since the trade deadline and need to find a way out soon.