Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Favorite All-Time Rocket

mccabe23 Guest

Excellent idea! Looking forward to it, Kelownakarl!

Go for it Karl...Would be awesome

k-town dangler Guest

My favorite would have to be Kiel Mcleod. I'll admit he didn't have the heart of a guy like Cutter, but when he decided to come and play I just loved to watch him. Huge punishing hits, and one of the hardest and quickest wrist shots I've seen since the Rockets have been here. When he brought his A game he looked like a man playing amongst boys.

A close second would be Cutter and Parker.

My all time favorite Rocket would be: a toss-up inbetween Travis Moen and Ryan Cuthbert.

My favorite CURRENT Rocket would be: hmmmm, Troy Bodie or Craig Cuthbert (I can't help but like a kid who is EXACTLY like his older brother! haha)

Quote Originally Posted by k-town dangler
    My favorite would have to be Kiel Mcleod. I'll admit he didn't have the heart of a guy like Cutter, but when he decided to come and play I just loved to watch him. Huge punishing hits, and one of the hardest and quickest wrist shots I've seen since the Rockets have been here. When he brought his A game he looked like a man playing amongst boys.

A close second would be Cutter and Parker.
    Kiel at times could dominate, but even now he isn't making a big name for himself in the AHL. Rumors still have it that his groin is a problem, just like it was a problem while he was sitting out for the Memorial Cup run a couple years ago.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Kiel at times could dominate, but even now he isn't making a big name for himself in the AHL. Rumors still have it that his groin is a problem, just like it was a problem while he was sitting out for the Memorial Cup run a couple years ago.
    He didn't miss the M-Cup run because because of a groin injury Jovo, he missed it because of Mono.....and thats the facts.

kelownakarl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevanie97
    He didn't miss the M-Cup run because because of a groin injury Jovo, he missed it because of Mono.....and thats the facts.
    True fact!

Quote Originally Posted by kevanie97
    Ya right keep believing that kev.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php