Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trade Time

Thumbs up Trade Time

With Brown and the underachieving Fioretti dont expect too great of a return. Brown may fetch a prospect and a high pick .Fioretti who knows hopefully a decent prospect if not no sense in moving him. Millar should try and unload potomak eberle Warkentine McCarthy for whatever he can get
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

IMO the Pats should be very interested in Eberle, they need a player like him he is a great skater, gets his nose dirty, has a scoring touch & is a versital player can play anywhere in the top 9 forwards. Basicly another Stevenson which teams can never have too many of really.

I still think McCarthy is going to be a good WHL player, he has struggled a lot as a 17yr old but hey if the Warriors want to throw him in I'm sure he would be an upgrade over some of our 17yr olds in our system.

I know you haven't been too happy with Paulic's play but with how many quality chances the Warriors give up can't really fault him on a nightly basis. Being a Pats fan having a guy like Paulic would be a sigh of relief at least he battles on pucks thaat he has no business stopping. Lang & Millar better be having a convo soon & often to get a deaal worked out Brown is too pricey the Pats will never pay what he should fetch to our arch rival

not sure what Reg has to offer for Eberle and or Paulic .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Post Warriors acquire Jensen from Tigers

Warriors GM Alan Millar has announced the acquisition of 18-year-old defenceman Spenser Jensen from the Medicine Hat Tigers in exchange for a third round pick in the 2014 WHL Bantam Draft, a sixth round pick in 2014, and a conditional pick in 2016.

Seems like a good pick up. Was a former 1st rounder so may have some talent .Bringing in Jensen Pochuk Zalitach says Millar has some concerns about what they had for D men. Now we need some upgrades on the forwards.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

You guys got a great Dman in Jensen, a big strong physical kid. I want Lang to go after him as soon as Jensen left MH requesting a trade. In my opinion Lang dropped the ball with Jensen but his loss is MJ's gain, I haave no doubt that MJ fans will love Jensen

looking forward to seeing him Fri. Still waiting to see if Brown or Fioretti move. Miller may not move Brown if Chicago isnt signing him and he would be back next year.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

I personally think Brown needs to work a lot of his defensive game, he is too high risk of a Dman too offensive minded. Most elite Dmen even on bad teams still have somewhat of a respectable +/- not a big eye sore of a -32 even though I think the +/- rating is alittle overrated as long as its kept under -20

Stephenson falls under that same thing as Brown, I think if he had been signed already Lang would of traded him by now. I know imo Stephenson sucks in the faceoffs plus throw in this is basically his 1st full season with no injury. I still think he will get a contract before next season starts as he would be a good AHL/ECHl filler guy. But I guess stranger things have happened like how did Holmberg not get a pro contract as a filler player?

I read on vancouver reporter twitter that brown was highly sought after. Victoria has him now.

Don't know who you got in return sorry.

http://whl.ca/article/royals-land-brown-from-warriors

Moose Jaw Warriors have traded 19-year-old defenceman Travis Brown to the Victoria Royals in exchange for 15-year-old forward Noah Gregor, along with third round picks in the 2014 and 2016 WHL Bantam Drafts, as well as a conditional pick.

Gregor, 5’10” 160lbs, was selected by the Royals in the third round, 55th overall, in the 2013 WHL Bantam Draft.