Well from reading on here & even on roddy's & phil's blog the fans (even though prob all us same people on here as there blogs) are that the fans want us to be sellers now after a terrible start to the 2nd 1/2 of the year... so with that said lets get the ball rolling here....

With Portland releasing 20yr old Shane McColgan today does that open the door to get the Leier cousins on the same team for a championship run? So Boston Leier to PORT for??? I think all they lost was just there 1st rd picks from the league busting their arses last season but we wouldn't get a 1st rd pick back in return anyways, but a 2nd and a roster prospect player maybe? Guys that are of some interest to me anyways are Ethan Price, Keegan Iverson, Dominic Turgeon, Keoni Texeira & Colton Veloso (who is on a callup during the WJs and is from wpg) In general though the Hawks had some very weak 20yr olds this season they still got ex-Pat Adam Rossignol (8 big pts in 25gp) Haar is pretty solid though.

Another option for the Pats could be Dyson Stevenson to Seattle as they have a 20yr old spot open as well. Maybe a guy like Ryan Gropp (who I mentioned before) & instead of a pick a '98 kid from Saskatoon in Kaden Elder... although im not really sure how serious SEA is about buying as they don't really have a legit #1 goalie there to make a run against teams like Port/Kel/Vic/Evt but with that said don't watch Seattle enough to truly know how good this Danny Mumaugh really is he played a very good game against the Pats when we were though.

As to where Stephenson could end up that is a tough 1 to say right now, maybe Victoria would be looking to add an impact 19yr old. Its the last year euo goalies are allowed in the league & there goalie Patrik Polivka is having a very strong season with a .921SV% 2.43GAA 5SO they could feel its there year to make a serious run & may think they are only a player away from doing that.

For some reason I have this feeling that Braden Christoffer will be dealt, he would be a great depth player for a contending team. He brings energy, physical play, will drop the mits & has a scoring touch. Just think a team may be interested in him, his return wouldn't be that great for us but could maybe land a 18yr old for him.

These are just my thoughts I have no idea who teams may be willing to trade to possibly land guys like Leier, Stevenson, Stephenson... the players listed above are just guys I would like to see come our way is all.....realisticly none of them may not even be moved as they are building blocks for their current team