Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 5-11 since Feb

If I read correctly the giants will pick
    8/10/29/42/44 in the first two rounds.

Oh and talk about a mismatch opponent in Portland!

Portland is 26-1-0-0 since Matthew Dumba joined them for a Jan. 17 game against the Moose Jaw Warriors

Lol

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Priceisright View Post
    If I read correctly the giants will pick
    8/10/29/42/44 in the first two rounds.
    That sounds right to me. I would imagine they try and move some of those picks to acquire a roster player. Probably a forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Priceisright
    Oh and talk about a mismatch opponent in Portland!

Portland is 26-1-0-0 since Matthew Dumba joined them for a Jan. 17 game against the Moose Jaw Warriors
    Dumba or no Dumba the Giants still get swept by Portland. They have been awful against Portland for several years now. They just don't match up well against them. Portland is all about puck possession, speed, skill and drawing penalties. In other words the opposite of how the Giants play. The Giants would have had a better chance against any other team in the Western Conference. Oh well there isn't anything that can be done about that now.

Default streaming game tonight?

Any free streams of this game tonight? I will search but perhaps someone knows

thanks

Free? I doubt it.

Ya like nhl nba etc etc. always streams available thru various websites.

I could purchase it via online but my last experience was horrible watching the game via neulion and whl website.

Terrible quality, waste of money.

I guess I'll check in via radio or scoreboard.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priceisright View Post
    Ya like nhl nba etc etc. always streams available thru various websites.
    I know what you mean but it's highly unlikely when it comes to junior hockey. Unless of course the game is televised. Obviously this series is not. I haven't seen any free WHL streams via webcast. That doesn't mean one doesn't exist but if it does I have yet to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Priceisright
    I could purchase it via online but my last experience was horrible watching the game via neulion and whl website.
    I hear you. Unfortunately that is the only option unless you can be at the game in person.

I'll stick to the radio.

The giants and their revolving radio broadcast stations

Which station is it on tonight?

Thank u

Default after 2

So I have watched the first two periods.

Giants had 3 great opportunities in the 2nd period. One break a way and 2- two on ones. None very threatening

They should have buried at least one of them.

Portland looks suspect on d and in goal IMO.

Giants taking a few too many penalties.

One period left to go.

Portland hasn't looked very sharp at all...yet they lead after two. Makes you really worry once they start clicking. One of the many reasons why this series won't last long.

I'm not a fan of a lot of penalties called against the Giants. I realize Portland is going to get a lot of the calls in their favor but scrums shouldn't result in one team getting a penalty, IMO. Unless it's something extremely blatant or obvious let them play. Usually they let that stuff go during the playoffs. Unfortunately that isn't the case so far.