Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Changes begin

Default Changes begin

Assistant coach Mike Vandenburghe wont be returning from what he said on the post game show. Reports have Stothers as returning . From the low turn out in the last 25 games they will be hard pressed to sell as many season tickets as last year. Cant wait for the new slogan lol Follow the Journey didnt pan out so good .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default Next years roster

It will be interesting to see what the roster looks like at the start of next season. I think more than a few guys will be in tough to make it next season.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMysteryMan View Post
    It will be interesting to see what the roster looks like at the start of next season. I think more than a few guys will be in tough to make it next season.
    Potomak Johnson Cooke Chirva gone
    Warkentine McCarthy need to have good camps

Next years roster
    ___?___ point rodewald need a proven winger on this line

eberle howden white solid line some offensive upside

dupperault gore uhrich could be the 3rd line

the rest will be fighting for 4 or 5 spots or trade bait

del grosso 96 halbgewachs 97 Warkentine 96
    lazaro 97 bowen 98 holowaty 97
    gomercic 97 mccarthy 96 garman 98
    lanigan 98 gregor 98 whitby 97
    roullette 97

sleptov 96
    valentine 96
    brown 97
    jenson 95
    zalitach 96
    gardiner 97
    dix 98
    zinos 97

sawchenko 97
    wilms 98
    paulic 95 possible trade bait

play offs maybe
    GO WARRIORS GO

What were the crowds like this season? Did it look like Regina most nights?

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyhead View Post
    What were the crowds like this season? Did it look like Regina most nights?
    About half full maybe less some nights .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    About half full maybe less some nights .
    If this makes it sound worse, I apologize, Saskatoon was a rebuilding team this year and we got more fans than Moose Jaw on most nights, granted our building is bigger, but still.........

Quote Originally Posted by JMoney1988 View Post
    If this makes it sound worse, I apologize, Saskatoon was a rebuilding team this year and we got more fans than Moose Jaw on most nights, granted our building is bigger, but still.........
    Attendance dropped off mid December and just got worse.Still 50% is probably better than Saskatoon or close based on percentages. Fans arent happy for sure.
    GO WARRIORS GO

To bad they didn't trade Riley in his last season here instead of banking on him coming back this past season.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyhead View Post
    To bad they didn't trade Riley in his last season here instead of banking on him coming back this past season.
    Its a risk every team takes when they have a player drafted in the 1st round of the NHL draft. Sometimes drafting too good at the bantam draft is just as bad as not drafting good enough. In the 2009 Bantam Draft it was the year of the top 4 defensemen (Pouliot, Reilly, Reinhart, Dumba) 2 of which have already played in the NHL...top 3 forwards in that draft were Stephenson, Winther, Rankin.

Look at when RD drafted RNH played what 2yrs for them and off to the NHL they would of been better off drafting Rattie, Siemens, St. Croix or McNeill & got 4yrs out of them. You guys would of gotten 3yrs out of Reilly had he not gotten a serious injury, but then again had he not gotten that serious injury maybe the Leafs would of kept him up at age 18 instead of 19

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Its a risk every team takes when they have a player drafted in the 1st round of the NHL draft. Sometimes drafting too good at the bantam draft is just as bad as not drafting good enough. In the 2009 Bantam Draft it was the year of the top 4 defensemen (Pouliot, Reilly, Reinhart, Dumba) 2 of which have already played in the NHL...top 3 forwards in that draft were Stephenson, Winther, Rankin.

Look at when RD drafted RNH played what 2yrs for them and off to the NHL they would of been better off drafting Rattie, Siemens, St. Croix or McNeill & got 4yrs out of them. You guys would of gotten 3yrs out of Reilly had he not gotten a serious injury, but then again had he not gotten that serious injury maybe the Leafs would of kept him up at age 18 instead of 19
    I understand that, I meant in hindsight. It's always nice to look in hindsight after the fact,lol. I'm glad to have watched him play live personally, so his time here was great but with the team going nowhere last season as well, I wish he was given a chance elsewhere.

Also on the topic of trades, nice to see Brown playing in the playoffs with Victoria.