Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 1, Pats and Brandon

Klimchuk's situation is interesting and in the air I think. He could be moved on draft day, moved at deadline, kept all season or possibly play in Calgary. I don't think he's ready but you just never know. If skating school brings him to acceptable NHL standard and he impresses, anything can happen.

He looks to be the only star forward they have coming back, and that may not be enough. We will need to play a stingy defensive game and stay much more disciplined than this year.

We need to put a stop to giving up 2nd and 3rd round draft picks i.e. Leier, Pilton (and others) when the only intent is to shore us up to make playoffs. We should reserve those types of trades for where we are contenders and need that extra piece.

If Klimchuk is all we have coming back we need to move him to shore up other areas, and the develop the like of Kroeker, Steel, Cole and Smith. Maybe we get lucky and find a Sherback. The thing is that we the fans aren't really factored into the equation. If he returns they very well may keep him all season. It's a soap opera which will begin soon.

Iconwhl

On sportscage report is Wapple is getting the start tonight

huge news for the pats

Wow...was surprised to just hear that myself. Also surprised to hear MacAuley was scratched for the night. Hope Wapple is ready to go. Definitely good news if he can play as well as he did before the injury.

Well put a fork in us were done.

Default the ground shook

All the way to MJ when the pat fans jumped off the bandwagon
    GO WARRIORS GO

Just a heads up something is going on in one of the dressing rooms, paramedics ambulance and a lot upset looking ppl. Haven't heard which room yet just heard dressing room.

It was the Wheat Kings. Didn't stick around to see what was going on out of respect for privacy. The stretcher was out and ready to be used when I left.

Please keep us posted.

According to twitter. Jayce Hawryluk had chest pains and collapsed.

WOW!!!
    Hope he is ok