Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Round 1, Pats and Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk View Post
    dude get the hint already.

Its one thing when the person taunting this team is actually funny about it, but you are about as amusing as Polio. People are consistently telling you to take a hike, and on top of that, the mods have banned you for this same thing before. Twice. Yet you still don't comprehend, and you linger around like a bad fart. You are essentially Steven 2.0.

When you make your ultra funny pat jokes, turn down the douchiness or keep it in the busy mj side of the forum.
    whats your problem just comparing rosters as some thought we'd be worse than the Pats next year when I dont see much difference stat wise . but whatever
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk View Post
    dude get the hint already.

Its one thing when the person taunting this team is actually funny about it, but you are about as amusing as Polio. People are consistently telling you to take a hike, and on top of that, the mods have banned you for this same thing before. Twice. Yet you still don't comprehend, and you linger around like a bad fart. You are essentially Steven 2.0.

When you make your ultra funny pat jokes, turn down the douchiness or keep it in the busy mj side of the forum.
    Why even feed that troll? The guy is clown, he has never offered anything of insight or useful ever on this site.. Just don't reply to him ever and and he can't pull you or anyone into his delusional little world.

I forgot to mention a couple interesting things after handshakes the other night. Stephenson shook everyones hand, then waited and seeked out Gabrielle and out his arm around the rookie and patted him on the back. Nice touch by the veteran. And Cameron took extra time when Hawryluk got to him, obviously talking about Hawryluks hospital stay.
    Steel didn't play much, no impact, but even though he's small, he didnt seem scared of contact out there. Unbelievable difference in size between Patrick and Steel though
    Ok, enough being nice to the Pats, normal service resumed, Pats suck!!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I forgot to mention a couple interesting things after handshakes the other night. Stephenson shook everyones hand, then waited and seeked out Gabrielle and out his arm around the rookie and patted him on the back. Nice touch by the veteran. And Cameron took extra time when Hawryluk got to him, obviously talking about Hawryluks hospital stay.
    Steel didn't play much, no impact, but even though he's small, he didnt seem scared of contact out there. Unbelievable difference in size between Patrick and Steel though
    Ok, enough being nice to the Pats, normal service resumed, Pats suck!!!
    The pats have been a classy organization over the years. It's good to see that it continued in the handshakes after the series. Brandon deserved to be congratulated.

Young Patrick is a big kid and looks to be the real deal. I'm not too concerned about Steel because he got limited time, and the team was trending downward. Jordan Eberle didn't play for us as a 15 year old. As a 16 year old he scored 28 goals and had 55 points. He wasn't any bigger than Steel when he first came here. If Steel comes close to what Eberle did as a 16 year old I think most Pats fans will be pretty happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    The pats have been a classy organization over the years. It's good to see that it continued in the handshakes after the series. Brandon deserved to be congratulated.

Young Patrick is a big kid and looks to be the real deal. I'm not too concerned about Steel because he got limited time, and the team was trending downward. Jordan Eberle didn't play for us as a 15 year old. As a 16 year old he scored 28 goals and had 55 points. He wasn't any bigger than Steel when he first came here. If Steel comes close to what Eberle did as a 16 year old I think most Pats fans will be pretty happy with that.
    I'd say, 28 goals as a 16 year old is pretty uncommon! If Steel turns out to have a dub carrer like Eberle, that's great for Regina
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I'd say, 28 goals as a 16 year old is pretty uncommon! If Steel turns out to have a dub carrer like Eberle, that's great for Regina
    Point 24 goals 57 pts as a 16 yr old . The small guys can put up good numbers and Steel may be the next one. Would still like to see the dub allow some toughness back in the game .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Point 24 goals 57 pts as a 16 yr old . The small guys can put up good numbers and Steel may be the next one. Would still like to see the dub allow some toughness back in the game .

Point has also been projected to be a later 1st round pick which is a credit to his ability. He is also the only East Division player selected for the U18 so far, which again speaks well of his ability. Petan and Leipsic are also smaller guys that are both drafted. The trick seems to be finding two at the same time. Most teams struggle to do that. Those two guys would change any team they might be on. Tie Domi in London is a 5'9" 1st round pick and a Petan type player.

I agree that there should be some toughness brought back into the game just to keep things honest. Unfortunately they may be going in the same directions as the unicorn.

Point has also been projected to be a later 1st round pick which is a credit to his ability. He is also the only East Division player selected for the U18 so far, which again speaks well of his ability. Petan and Leipsic are also smaller guys that are both drafted. The trick seems to be finding two at the same time. Most teams struggle to do that. Those two guys would change any team they might be on. Tie Domi in London is a 5'9" 1st round pick and a Petan type player.

I agree that there should be some toughness brought back into the game just to keep things honest. Unfortunately they may be going in the same directions as the unicorn.
    I agree on the toughness issue the PC crowd is taking over.Pretty bad when a player gets a 5 game suspension in the OHL and the word bullying is used in the explanation. Sadly hockey is no longer a tough sport .
    GO WARRIORS GO

I agree on the toughness issue the PC crowd is taking over.Pretty bad when a player gets a 5 game suspension in the OHL and the word bully is used in the explanation. Sadly hockey is no longer a tough sport .This passive almost non contact hockey is the biggest deviation from what WHL hockey was know for tough hard nosed players.May also explain the drop in attendance.
    GO WARRIORS GO