Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Broncos vs Tigers

[QUOTE=Bighat;195241]Medicine Hat in 7
    Regina pats in 6
    PA raiders in 7
    Calgary in 5

You heard it hear first.

That could happen. Don't think PA is taking out Edmonton though.

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Default Way to go Honka!

Congratulations to Julius Honka on being named to WHL All Star Second team!! Looking forward to seeing more Honka magic in the playoffs!

Default Tiger fans often complain....

about the coaching staff over playing certain individuals but I think we've found a staff that does it even more. Broncos basically played 4 d men and 8 forwards in the two games and in both games by the end there were mistakes being made just because guys were flat out tired. Honka's a great player but those 2-3 minute shifts were taking its toll and Black for the most part was out every other shift.

Two well played games though with great goaltending by both guys. Should be two good ones back in Swifty this week.

Wish I could have made it to those games in the Hat! It sounded like it was entertaining hockey! I am not sure how Lamb rolled the lines, but when he first got here I was pretty sure he had just one line!! Lol I thought this had changed in the last two seasons, but again...I wasn't there to say otherwise.
    The Tigers really have us against the wall now and the next game is a MUST win! I am confident in our team and feel we can roll out two wins here now, but it won't be easy.
    Hoping for a full house on Tuesday and Wednesday to help cheer on the team!

Default A must win

Good win tonight!! The Broncos are having some problems matching the energy of the Tiger's number one line though. I still think we need to hit their top line to slow them down. I realize they are quick and elusive but we did have ample opportunity to check them and didn't do it.
    I hope we begin tomorrow night and skate to another big win. Go Broncos!!

Sweet win Broncos!! Not a lot of room out there! Sure is tight hockey an "sustained pressure" is not so somethin that either team is able to accomplish! Gonna be another tough game tonight. I feel we haven't seen the best hockey that we are able to play yet. We seemed scared to make mistakes in the 1st and 2nd periods.
    Eetu played outstanding and I'm sure he will be again tonight. Burns and Heatherington are dominant beasts out there and I'm hoping for a few more players to join in that list tonight!!
    Go Broncos!! Kick the kitties back to the Hat tonight!!

Great game tonight Broncos!! Huge win!!
    Nice to see the real Graham Black back! DeBrusk with another game winning goal and a solid game....again for Eetu!! Honka and Heatherińgton showing another game of dominance, makes for a great playoff recipe!!
    Good work boys!!
    Gotta think momentum has shifted in this series!!

Icon32

Agreed! A real gutsy performance by the Broncos tonight!

Only judging by our two home games this week I still think we are more talented on defence than the Tigers. They lost their discipline when Graham Black was skating around them all night too.
    If only Coda Gordon was watching the rest of his linemates and the Broncos team and tried to put in the effort the rest of the team gave.
    We still have trouble containing the Tigers number one line with their speed... need to hit them when we have a chance.

All in all, I though it was the most entertaining game this year. Even beats the comeback win against the Oilkings.

Medicine Hat news published a story of how Graham Black and Colby cave both took a run at their goalie. Didn't know false reporting was allowed? I have as much use for lying reporters as I do for their goalie....none! Hope to see a lot of Bronco jerseys in the Medicine Hat and Give a two bit news team some other reason to publish a story other than this made up garbage.
    Typical Tiger fans...boooo hoooo for you, "my city gets fludded, our whl team deserves better"...must have us confused with someone that cares! Haha

Default Agree about Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter Century Fan View Post
    Agreed! A real gutsy performance by the Broncos tonight!

Only judging by our two home games this week I still think we are more talented on defence than the Tigers. They lost their discipline when Graham Black was skating around them all night too.
    If only Coda Gordon was watching the rest of his linemates and the Broncos team and tried to put in the effort the rest of the team gave.
    We still have trouble containing the Tigers number one line with their speed... need to hit them when we have a chance.

All in all, I though it was the most entertaining game this year. Even beats the comeback win against the Oilkings.
    Don't know whats goin on with Gordon though has never had a lot of speed but he use to compete and battle and was at least playing smart. Right now its like they are shorthanded when hes out there. He is just floating. He really needs to find his game. Lamb must see just how ineffective he has been. If he's playing hurt then Lamb has to move someone healthy up to that Burns line that can at least keep up. Like Gawdin. He's skilled, big enough, and is fast enough and looks like he's giving everything he has. Burns has been a stud so far but last game it looked like he was alone out there at times.
    Go get em in Med Hat boys and then put them out of their misery back home!