Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Off season

Default Off season

Ok they are done. Who answers. McFee obviously is not active in club development. Coach is far worse then previous obvious to all fans does not use assistant coaches. GM breaks own rule of building through draft by sending a top ten player in trade for the worst 20 yr old in PA s history. Dutchak as a board of director in charge of hockey was a spear head in dumping young and hiring Clouston. Whom has proved to be a collasal mistake these comedy of errors cannot repeat year and year out and expect to maintain a team in PA as a 25 yr season ticket holder I wish sometime at some level wound be accountable. Look at Brandon as an example. They will be top in the east and challenge nationally for the next 5 yearsAnd Pa will suck saskatoon finally made a break from losers.4matbe it's time do Pa
    C

Default Future.

Clouston signed on for two season and Bruno is under contract for next year as well. PA does not have the money just to simply fire these guys and pay there salary for the following year so don't expect to see many changes in that department.

As far as the team goes Bruno will have some interesting choices to make. I fully expect Morrissey and Draisitl to be back next year. The biggest changes will be our 19 year olds. Who to keep and who to trade/let go.

After watching the last few games I am under the opinion that Conroy, Hart and Lange will be back with the team. Danlyuk may see a trade out west for a late round draft prospect, Perreaux will most likley play Junior A hockey his final year, Brooks and Braid will be good trade bait and I expect them to go for players/prospects at the WHL draft. Braid will bring the biggest return as he will probably be the Toughest player physically in the WHL next season.

I mentioned it in a previous post near the deadline but I don't think we are going to be all that bad next season. My early team prediction will be the following. Again there may be a few changes depending on the 20 year olds and if we get any players in return.

Gennaro, Draisitl, Conroy
    Quinney, Hart, Gardiner
    Zaharichuk, Leverton, Vanstone
    Dylan Stewart, Dylan Williamson ,Sean Montgomery
    Caleb Seaman

Lange, Morrisey
    Stewart, Guhle
    Andrlik, Riddle
    Paivarninta

McBride
    Parenteau
    Last edited by Raiderfan8; 03-27-2014 at 09:32 AM.

The bigger question is can the team afford to keep the coach? And I don't mean money wise.

What costs more their deals or the continued disappointments and management errors ?

A couple changes to your roster. The raiders have 2 real good kids coming to spring camp . and from what I seen they look like first round talent . maybe bruno maybe made up for the kryski mess. Also look for aderlik to be dropped after Leon comes back. I would imagine Bruno takes the best impact dman or goalie in the first round of the euro draft
    Last edited by Sttop; 03-27-2014 at 01:24 PM.

I suspect we've seen the last of Leon. Rumblings are he'll play pro in nhl or overseas. Maybe even go home this spring and finish the year if someone holds his rights. I imagine his hockey dad has all bases covered. If he's back in fall, we better not waste the season. If the roster has changed over too much and in rebuild mode, then he can be traded for a boatload. Morrissey would also bring a good return. Quickest rebuild ever.

Any names on the american's? If it's Jon Richards and Jaden Anderson I would disagree.
    Last edited by Sttop; 03-27-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan8 View Post
    Clouston signed on for two season and Bruno is under contract for next year as well. PA does not have the money just to simply fire these guys and pay there salary for the following year so don't expect to see many changes in that department.

As far as the team goes Bruno will have some interesting choices to make. I fully expect Morrissey and Draisitl to be back next year. The biggest changes will be our 19 year olds. Who to keep and who to trade/let go.

After watching the last few games I am under the opinion that Conroy, Hart and Lange will be back with the team. Danlyuk may see a trade out west for a late round draft prospect, Perreaux will most likley play Junior A hockey his final year, Brooks and Braid will be good trade bait and I expect them to go for players/prospects at the WHL draft. Braid will bring the biggest return as he will probably be the Toughest player physically in the WHL next season.

I mentioned it in a previous post near the deadline but I don't think we are going to be all that bad next season. My early team prediction will be the following. Again there may be a few changes depending on the 20 year olds and if we get any players in return.

Gennaro, Draisitl, Conroy
    Quinney, Hart, Gardiner
    Zaharichuk, Leverton, Vanstone
    Dylan Stewart, Dylan Williamson ,Sean Montgomery
    Caleb Seaman

Lange, Morrisey
    Stewart, Guhle
    Andrlik, Riddle
    Paivarninta

McBride
    Parenteau
    Missing Yaremchuk and Coghlan (was traded for, so I doubt they will do away with him. I actually think Paivarinta will get a look but will be sent to play AAA, while Riddle or Stewart might be that 7th guy) from that list and as for Leon and Josh, I wouldn't hold your breath on them returning. Josh will get every opportunity to make the Jets' roster and Leon, depending on who drafts him, they could bring him along if they feel he is best suited for the NHL. That and I too have heard that Europe is another option being heavily weighed if the NHL doesn't pan out this fall.

Leon and Josh couldn't possibly hate coach more, neither will be back.

I think they should keep Bruno, pay him double and clouston as well, will be good for organization.

that's my attempt at reverse psychology cause they never do what I want to see lol

Can't take a goalie in the import draft.