Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bertuzzi Reinstated

Default Bertuzzi Reinstated

bertuzzi just got reinstated for the start of the 2005-06 season
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Post you beat me to it

I was just going to post this news.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

I don't like what Bert did, but nothing would of happened if Moore had Maned up and face someone. The Avs think so much of Moore that they signed the guy who put the original bounty on his head. This suspension went on longer than it should of thinks to Bettman.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Default I agree

Moore should have just fought, and there would have been nothing but a few bruises and 5 minutes in the box
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

If I remember right, Bertuzzi jumped Moore from behind. How could he have fought? The only warning was the punch to the head from behind, then face first into the ice. Bertuzzi lost the ability to play in Europe during the lock-out, plus the 20 games from the season before (13 regular, 7 playoff). Even though the Avs didn't sign Moore, he lost the ability to play the game for a living.

The person i think should have got the biggest penalty of all is Tony Granato.

Granato is really one to talk about Bert's actions based on how crafty he was with his stick during his career.

Also a guy like Tochhet lipping off about Bert's actions...........another good one to talk.

All in all the reason why i beleive Granato should be the biggest one to blame in all of this is for the following reason.....................what was Steve Moore doing on the ice in an 8-2 hockey game when Granato knew full well something was going to happen based on the fact it was the final game of the season between the Nucks and Avs and retiation hadnt taken place (keep in mind i DO NOT condone what Bert did in any way, shape or form)

Just my opinion anyways........Bert is back and i know that i am happy to hear the news

Well said, welcome back Todd

The biggest problem with all of this is that the league should have had this delt with over a year ago.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Thumbs up Bert is Back

Oh, happy day . What I don't like about the whole situation is what was said earlier, Moore was being called on all night by Bert but wouldn't man up to him for his actions on Naslund, that's all that had to be done. What Bert did was cheap and wrong and everyone knows that, Moore's actions towards Naslund were cheap and Granato having Moore on the ice was just feeding feul to the fire.
    Is Moore still trying to sue everyone imaginable? I can see a nice little settlment, for a below average player with mabye a 5 year career but what he's going after is ludacrious.
    Always Remembered

Yes he is still suing the Nucks, Bert, May, Crawford and Burke.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF