Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Pats Off Season - draft, trades, moves etc?

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    If Lang wants to get big he should take Green from the Wheaties
    ok deal and we will send you Mumby in the procress so you guys can cut him instead of us.......at least Green shows some will to get his nose dirty and being tougher to play against

I don't have too many issues with Lang at this point, but he is behind where he normally is. After a weak playoff display he identified and stated some shortcomings with one being the size of our defence. I for the most part concurred with his assessment.

He wanted to make us harder to play against. Solely based on moves to date, that hasn't happened yet. I have to believe that he still feels that way and will make the necessary adjustments. Based on history it's unusual to not see any moves by Lang to this point.

information coming from the Pats has been minimal and most season ticket holders/fans don't feel too engaged. This is the time to be building hype etc with fans but it doesn't happen. A mid summer open house etc would be a nice thing. Maybe coffee & donuts

It's not hockey season, take time and enjoy the summer. Blue Jays in first place football starting, chad will pick his deals when the time comes.

Ya, it's football season now. Won't be a whole lot of hype around the Pats till later on. Hell, there's barely even any hype for the up coming Rider season!! If the QCSEG can build some hype around the Pats AT ALL before the season starts, my hat will be off to them.

I'll still check the site out every day, but I don't expect to see much happen at all. Even if all I see is the same thing posted over and over and over again by the same few posters, worded a bit differently and maybe with a tiny bit more info each time, I'll still read it...lol.

What summer?

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    What summer?
    I was thinking the same thing... this has been the worst spring for me and my business in 4yrs now too wet to do much then we get a couple good drying days and boom more damn rain....things better change soon this construction season has been terrible so far