Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats Off Season - draft, trades, moves etc?

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    I'm thinking Lang should be talking heavy with Robson. Considering how little it took for him to move down in the draft last year. He might take MacAuley, Kammerer and our 13th for his 2nd overall pick.
    Now this post I caan see the sarcasm in.........

Default Chopper

Feel free to post anytime...providing you can conduct yourself like a mature individual, as difficult as that may be.

There is no point referring to you in any derogatory terms... I'm sure you've heard them all before and are accustomed to them.

Your ability to tell the future is uncanny, and impressive.. however best served on the Brandon site that nobody cares about.

Have a nice summer
    I guess "denial" is not just a river in Egypt. We'll see who is right.

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    I guess "denial" is not just a river in Egypt. We'll see who is right.

Very clearly your someone who needs constant validation. So let's make you happy and complete you. Based on your ability to see into the future we'll call you "right"..OK. It seems you have a need to be right so now that you've been validated, please go away. You don't seem to get your not wanted on this forum, so please do us all a favour and spend your time elsewhere. We the less informed will learn to do just fine without you.

Have a nice summer

Default Choppy

Very clearly your someone who needs constant validation. So let's make you happy and complete you. Based on your ability to see into the future we'll call you "right"..OK. It seems you have a need to be right so now that you've been validated, please go away. You don't seem to get your not wanted on this forum, so please do us all a favour and spend your time elsewhere. We the less informed will learn to do just fine without you.

Have a nice summer
    I take it you own/run this forum for Patsies fans to fantasize about what could be in the real world. Have a good summer also. Just jerking your chain man Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Now this post I caan see the sarcasm in.........

I have my moments..LOL

Watched the Portland WinterHawks last night on Shaw and man did they destroy Victoria. I know Kelowna was rated #1 in the CHL but I don't see how they get by the Hawks. They are back defensively as quickly as they are on offence. The D makes one or two quick passes and they are gone. Everything starts with their outlet passes. Quick passes from the D to forwards in motion. It's really nice to watch and something to admire. They operate more like a basketball team.

They are truly elite and in my mind something to emulate.

I haven't see any of the Kelowna/Seattle games but I have watched the WinterHawks/Royals. That Portland team looks like a machine to me. And yes Adam Rossignol is on the roster and playing a regular shift...lol

Iconwhl

And yes Adam Rossignol is on the roster and playing a regular shift...lol
    You would of thought that Portland could of found a better 20yr old to fill in that spot. I mean heck even ex-Pat Ouellette is 10times the player as Rossignol is, im sure there is more then a few names out there that they could of used instead of Adam

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    You would of thought that Portland could of found a better 20yr old to fill in that spot. I mean heck even ex-Pat Ouellette is 10times the player as Rossignol is, im sure there is more then a few names out there that they could of used instead of Adam
    Ya..I about fell off my couch when I seen him out there.

I was most impressed when the interviewed Don Hay on the Shaw broadcast. He said the Giants were going to take a page out of Portland's book. He said they were going to be more of a puck possession team next season. Not going to do as much chasing.

The thing that impressed me most was Hay saying that his whole organization had to be better. He said scouting has to be better, players have to be better prepared, but the thing that stuck the most was he said the "coaching" has to be better. Coming from one of the best in the CHL that was very eye opening. This guy continually is looking for ways to get better.

On Cameron's exit statement, he didn't seem to take a lot of ownership as to what went wrong and what he could have done better. It's worth listening to. I'm willing to give him some slack but it wasn't what I wanted to hear. Don Hay is in Portland studying an elite team. Where is our guy, golfing in Florida? There was something in that whole message about commitment to excellence.

Our coach is not golfing in Florida and what does watching Portland play help turn our organization around. Portland was horrible for years then drafted well and spent money on getting American college players and boom they are good. The pats are heading in the right direction with chad lang in charge.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Bighat View Post
    Our coach is not golfing in Florida and what does watching Portland play help turn our organization around. Portland was horrible for years then drafted well and spent money on getting American college players and boom they are good. The pats are heading in the right direction with chad lang in charge.
    our coach will be in florida very soon he lives down there in the summer...he talks about setting roots down in regina but yet come offseason he is gone but really I don't blame him though I would pick florida over regina too