Thread: Dean Brockman new assistant coach

Iconcup Dean Brockman new assistant coach

4-Time SJHL Coach Of The Year ,Proven winner, again another great move by the Blades .Things are looking good for the Blades.

Good hire by the Blades. Sure like the coaching staff. Gotta give the Priestners credit for hiring two strong coaches

Iconwhl

great hire by the blades it was only a matter of time before some team gave this guy a chance, I think giving him a Head Coaching job to enter the WHL was alittle far fetched but starting off as an assistant is a great/better way for him to adapt to a much faster pace game then what Jr. B is....wish him the best of luck im sure he wont be an assistant for long one or two seasons tops

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    great hire by the blades it was only a matter of time before some team gave this guy a chance, I think giving him a Head Coaching job to enter the WHL was alittle far fetched but starting off as an assistant is a great/better way for him to adapt to a much faster pace game then what Jr. B is....wish him the best of luck im sure he wont be an assistant for long one or two seasons tops
    Humboldt Broncos aren't a Jr B team.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    Humboldt Broncos aren't a Jr B team.
    haah sorry meant Jr. A honest mistake lol

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    haah sorry meant Jr. A honest mistake lol
    LOL, I know you knew. Had to take the shot.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    LOL, I know you knew. Had to take the shot.
    ha all good I dish them out the first chance I get and I can take them as well im not a baby like some people on here when shots are taken against them