Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Thread: 14-15 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyfan42 View Post
    OHA is not the competition for next year as he's a guarantee to play Jr somewhere. The Vees however are the competition.

Anholt better get moving on this and try to woo him over to the dark side. If he's not already. BCHL teams have their camps in early spring and would likely commit to the new prospects early, that is if they haven't already. I'm sure all teams are drooling over a prospect like JB and likely drooling even more knowing that he's not committed to his draft team.
    Picky picky. The competition is just down the hall is the inference. How many times has a Cane scout watched him compared to the Vees just down the hall. That was the point.

Default Three In A Row

I am not sure what impresses me more about this team lately. The fact that they have now won three in a row or that they beat MH in back to back games including one in the Tigers' own barn. That is something they haven't done in since 2012.

While I am well aware that this is not a playoff bound team I must say I very much enjoy watching them play lately.

Default completely agree...........

Quote Originally Posted by CanesCrazy View Post
    I am not sure what impresses me more about this team lately. The fact that they have now won three in a row or that they beat MH in back to back games including one in the Tigers' own barn. That is something they haven't done in since 2012.

While I am well aware that this is not a playoff bound team I must say I very much enjoy watching them play lately.
    there a team that has found some confidence and are very enjoyable to watch as of late.......WAY TO GO BOYS..............
    GO CANES GO.................