Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: 14-15 Roster

Default thats the understatement .................

Quote Originally Posted by sid75 View Post
    Something wrong somewhere???
    of the century, hand down..............
    GO CANES GO.................

Dumb dumb is out. Now axe the other one. What's the holdup?
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Default its a step in the right direction.............

like you said give the other turd the boot and let maxi and anholt run things for now....I would trust anholt over BR any day................

my guess is they will likely let Robson stay (for now) and see how the team performs under Maxwell and Craig (I wonder if they can afford an interim coach)... but this is no doubt his last chance to hire the "right coach" whether this week or in the summer...

whether another coach is brought on... I'm okay with Maxwell and Craig behind the bench for the rest of the season

strange timing though... why not on Monday? unless the Board met last night to discuss it... why would the club announce it at 5pm (likely after today's practise, assuming Drake ran the practise)... it was unprofessionally announced on twitter with NO DETAILS given, and no media contact was allowed...

oh wait...of course... the team was cocky and announced it while everyone in the Lethbridge media was at the charity game on the west side...

5. Default

Is anyone really surprised that they announced it when they knew the media wouldn't be around to light the world on fire about it? Also what would make us think this team would handle anything in a professional manner..

Money aside I do not know how this team cannot try and hire someone that will lend some legitimacy to the organization. Although I like Maxwell and think he has helped not hurt the bench this season do we really need to go to another throwback from years gone by. Craig is not ready to be a Head Coach of the team and if he is given the promotion I fear he ends up no better then DB, just people might like him a little more in the process.

I hear Paul MacLean and John Tortorella are looking for work LOL

Tonight should go well.
    Canes leading scorer has 20 points.
    Rockets boast a player with 32 goals. Seems about right.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

7. Default

Robson gone too...
    Canes Presser at 1pm

Quote Originally Posted by lethbridgefan83 View Post
    Robson gone too...
    Canes Presser at 1pm
    Hell ya!
    Head scout can be next. Step forward junior Robson.

Default wow...............

talk about cleaning house........im sure there will be a parade down main street for most after hearing both DB and BR are sent on their way...........

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    talk about cleaning house........im sure there will be a parade down main street for most after hearing both DB and BR are sent on their way...........
    It's a step in the right direction. Whether the future is a private owner or still community owned team the fact that these two were incapable of doing the job and resulted in a complete disservice to the players and the league and are now gone is an absolute blessing.
    I suspect Anholt and Maxwell will steer the ship until the season is over and then hopefully the franchise can move forward at that point.
    I for one applaud the board for finally stepping up and voting last night to make this happen. Hopefully this is progress, for the current players and future players sake.