Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: 14-15 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by sid75 View Post
    There has again been much adversity surrounding this franchise during the first 33 games of this season. Just want to encourage the players and the fans to put this adversity behind and focus on the remaining 39 games of this season!!! There are many opportunities for success, find reward in winning the small battles and pretty soon you will be winning the big battles!!! Good luck the last half of this season boys!!!!!
    Still more than half the season left... yes, the Canes can still make the playoffs!! FIVE teams should make it from the the Central Div this year.

Let's restart the old Lethbridge vs Medicine Hat rivalry tonight... there will be many Tiger fans at the game and the rink is always buzzing when these two teams match up.

Now... the Tigers are a small team and no longer have their goons, I want to see the Canes play with grit and drive the Tigers hard into the boards... don't forget how many Canes have been injured by the Tigers in the past 5 years!!

Iconwhl

Kudos for being a die hard fan of your team but your living a pipe dream if you think Lethbridge can still make the playoffs being 12pts back from the final wild card spot. You play in the toughest division in the league which means you play more division games the canes will be lucky to get 50 points at re end of the year standings wise. It great things are changing in Lethbridge but playoffs this year is just a dream let's see what happens next year please........
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Kudos for being a die hard fan of your team but your living a pipe dream if you think Lethbridge can still make the playoffs being 12pts back from the final wild card spot. You play in the toughest division in the league which means you play more division games the canes will be lucky to get 50 points at re end of the year standings wise. It great things are changing in Lethbridge but playoffs this year is just a dream let's see what happens next year please........
    Plus the team doesn't have a lick of talent on it. Not a single decent player on the roster.

Iconwhl

I wouldn't say the Canes don't have any talent on the team... Watson is a pure talent still, Skinner is a very talented 16yr old goalie, Estephan is going to become a very good player in the 97 group, White has potential as well as a 16yr old, plus Wong another player that will be looked at to lead the Canes the rest of this year and into next season.

The Canes got rid of the 2 biggest problems that franchise had just too bad that it costed the Canes a lot of talented players in the process and didn't get a sniff of talent back in return.

Good job on the win against the Tigers last night
    these are my opinions like them or hate them I really don't care

newly created blog by yours truly
    http://patsdudewhl.blogspot.ca/

There is not a decent team in the league in which Watson plays in their top 6.

I haven't checked the Blades roster but maybe he squeaks in as their 6th forward.

Estephan had talent coming in but that looks like it has been ruined by DB in his time here.

White looks like a big pile of nothing so far but I guess miracles can happen and he could suddenly develop talent out of nowhere.

Skinner reminds me of a lot of Euro goalies at the WJHC who seem to look good making 50+ saves against Canada, while letting in 5-6 goals, but then never amount to much after because they weren't really good just had a ton of shots on them that people equated to tons of great chances. Skinner doesn't look like anything more than a run of the mill WHL starter. For the Canes that is a huge upgrade on what they have had and not terrible but not really something to build the team around and an awful return for what they gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    There is not a decent team in the league in which Watson plays in their top 6.

I haven't checked the Blades roster but maybe he squeaks in as their 6th forward.

Estephan had talent coming in but that looks like it has been ruined by DB in his time here.

White looks like a big pile of nothing so far but I guess miracles can happen and he could suddenly develop talent out of nowhere.

Skinner reminds me of a lot of Euro goalies at the WJHC who seem to look good making 50+ saves against Canada, while letting in 5-6 goals, but then never amount to much after because they weren't really good just had a ton of shots on them that people equated to tons of great chances. Skinner doesn't look like anything more than a run of the mill WHL starter. For the Canes that is a huge upgrade on what they have had and not terrible but not really something to build the team around and an awful return for what they gave up.
    Yes the Hurricanes have talent but just not enough like other teams

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Train View Post
    Yes the Hurricanes have talent but just not enough like other teams
    Yes i agree Watson is a talent skilled you do not get a 120 plus points in four years on a weak team by luck. Put Watson on any other team he plays top 6 and he puts more points.

Estephan very skilled shoots the put very well. if he was on a different team he is 50 plus point guy. He plays a very good team game.

Wong very skilled plays hard if on a different team he is a 60 plus point guy.

White has potential very skilled sees ice very well. Hopefully they get him more talent to work with in the future.

Skinner excellent goalie with a bright future. Hopefully they can improve the D-core

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Train View Post
    Yes i agree Watson is a talent skilled you do not get a 120 plus points in four years on a weak team by luck. Put Watson on any other team he plays top 6 and he puts more points.

Estephan very skilled shoots the put very well. if he was on a different team he is 50 plus point guy. He plays a very good team game.

Wong very skilled plays hard if on a different team he is a 60 plus point guy.

White has potential very skilled sees ice very well. Hopefully they get him more talent to work with in the future.

Skinner excellent goalie with a bright future. Hopefully they can improve the D-core
    Thats right and having two 20 Dmen finishing this season will be brutal come next year, gotta move one of them by the deadline and get some younger guys some playing time the rest of the year!!!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not. But, we will all be judged by only one thing, the result. - Vincent Lombardy

Default Hackman

Is there anyone on the inside willing to tell us what the deal is with Lenny Hackman? He has been a healthy scratch for six games but never missed a game prior to that. Does Anholt really dislike the the kid? Is this a disciplinary situation? It seems he is much more valuable to us on the ice than in the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by CanesCrazy View Post
    Is there anyone on the inside willing to tell us what the deal is with Lenny Hackman? He has been a healthy scratch for six games but never missed a game prior to that. Does Anholt really dislike the the kid? Is this a disciplinary situation? It seems he is much more valuable to us on the ice than in the stands.
    http://canesbroadcaster.blogspot.ca/...cos.html#-form

Someone said here he was released don't know if reliable or not. I can see Hackman having a tough time after Robson and DB were let go, if not for them I don't see him as a WHL'er.
    Last edited by Derek Sutton; 12-30-2014 at 11:23 PM.