Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 14-15 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    Read it on the whiteboard. I haven't seen it anywhere else. Sorry.
    This team is mired in enough adversity with the realities! At this point we have four 20 year old young men on this roster, hopefully one of them will find a new place to play where fans will appreciate his efforts and contributions to a new team and community? Guess we can be part of the problem, or, we can try to be part of the solution? Opinions are one thing, posting false information is entirely another...Game On!!!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not. But, we will all be judged by only one thing, the result. - Vincent Lombardy

Quote Originally Posted by sid75 View Post
    This team is mired in enough adversity with the realities! At this point we have four 20 year old young men on this roster, hopefully one of them will find a new place to play where fans will appreciate his efforts and contributions to a new team and community? Guess we can be part of the problem, or, we can try to be part of the solution? Opinions are one thing, posting false information is entirely another...Game On!!!
    I am sure that Jones plays today against Calgary and likely on the top line. Bell or Walters probably sits this one out.

It is also time for Duke to show what he's got!

p.s. After I had typed my comments above, there was an interesting comment by DB on today's pre-game show when he was asked about Duke. He said "Duke is *supposedly* one of our top players so he should be good.

p.s.s. It is Bell who sits this one out.
    Last edited by HURRICANE'S ROCK; 09-28-2014 at 04:05 PM.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Default same old same old..........

I know it only the first period but 3-0 Calgary , gonna be a long year for the kids..........
    GO CANES GO.................

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    I know it only the first period but 3-0 Calgary , gonna be a long year for the kids..........
    4 - 0 at the end of the first period. Seems like same old same old! Bricker takes a stupid penalty right off the bat and it is 1-0 and the Hitmen are on their way. ZRX let's in a real softy on the 3rd goal and 8 minutes in it is game over. Did I say it sounds like same old same old!!!

Does Berehowsky make it past 15 games???
    Last edited by HURRICANE'S ROCK; 09-28-2014 at 05:31 PM.

All right. The game with the Hitmen is SORT OF all tied up. Half way through the game it is the Hitmen 7 and the Canes 7....... That is Calgary has 7 goals and the Canes have 7 shots. That's is a fact and not a joke. This is just UGLY.

Does Berehowsky make it past 12 games???
    Last edited by HURRICANE'S ROCK; 09-28-2014 at 05:31 PM.

Since Lethbridge led 2-0 over the Hat in their home opener, they have been outscored 15 - 1 in just six periods of hockey. Way beyond UGLY.

Does Berehowsky make it past 10 games???

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    All right. The game with the Hitmen is SORT OF all tied up. Half way through the game it is the Hitmen 7 and the Canes 7....... That is Calgary has 7 goals and the Canes have 7 shots. That's is a fact and not a joke. This is just UGLY.

Does Berehowsky make it past 12 games???
    Funniest post of all time.

17 in a row #champs
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    Funniest post of all time.

17 in a row #champs
    Thanks Bo but the sad truth is that was no joke. It was 7 goals vs 7 shots.

Does Berehowsky make it to 8 games???

Default brutal............

n/m..................
    GO CANES GO.................

Default Things are actually worse than last year

Team is not being coached, skilled veterans have left the building demanding trades or have come back with likely the promise of a trade.... AGM won't make any difference tomorrow. The reasoning for not making change will be that it's still early in the season (just started) and there are injuries to key players.

Same @(#$*)@( different day.