Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: 14-15 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyfan42 View Post
    Team is not being coached, skilled veterans have left the building demanding trades or have come back with likely the promise of a trade.... AGM won't make any difference tomorrow. The reasoning for not making change will be that it's still early in the season (just started) and there are injuries to key players.

Same @(#$*)@( different day.
    Seems as though the players have checked out where DB is concerned, pretty clear that this is just an extension of last season, players either have not been taught a system that works in this league, don't understand or believe in the system or quite probably there isn't one! It is also crystal clear that some kind of change or shake up is needed now! If this goes on for 10 or 20 more games, there will be a mutiny and players will defect, looks like they are just not going to
    play for this coach, plain and simple!!! 12 games last year? They will be lucky to win 10 this year...
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not. But, we will all be judged by only one thing, the result. - Vincent Lombardy

Default it is early................

but it makes a person wonder how long the league /team waits before something changes...............like HR said 12 games 10, 8, 6...........with every loss that number must be dropping.................
    GO CANES GO.................

Default Too late

After watching the game in Calgary on the weekend, I just cannot believe what is going on. Seven goals against and the Canes only had 7 shots on goal. I watched the players on the bench while DB was talking to them and you could tell the message was falling on deaf ears. If the players are tuning out the coach this early in the season, then I cannot believe for a second they will even win as many games as they did last year. Just how many dollars and how many fans is this team going to lose before somebody at the top actually looks in the mirror and sees the real problem? From up here it looks like one bad decision after another after another. If this is how a community team is run, then it is time to tell the league that the time is now for a sale. Just look at Prince George. A change of ownership with a new direction has the fans coming back. The same would happen in Lethbridge. Brian, now is the time to put the team up for sale and you can make it look like your idea. That would be a lot better the board than if the league came in and did the deed for you. For once in your life, do the right thing. I look forward to the announcement tomorrow night at the AGM.

Exclamation

Unfortunately that may be a pipe dream. The BOD the last I heard cannot just "put the team up for sale". Shareholders must put a motion to sell the club to a vote at an AGM. Once passed a special meeting is called with the with instructions to put the club up for sale the only agenda item. The shareholders (75%) must approve for the club to be put up for sale.. The BOD can then accept offers and return these offers at a shareholders meeting as required by law. We can tell them all we want to sell the club but they don't have authority and this is why you have this continual group running the show. They know it so they don't sweat it.
    Unless the BOD has found a way to bypass the laws of incorporation we shouldn't hold our breath tomorrow night
    Last edited by blacksheep; 09-29-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bare Bear View Post
    After watching the game in Calgary on the weekend, I just cannot believe what is going on. Seven goals against and the Canes only had 7 shots on goal. I watched the players on the bench while DB was talking to them and you could tell the message was falling on deaf ears. If the players are tuning out the coach this early in the season, then I cannot believe for a second they will even win as many games as they did last year. Just how many dollars and how many fans is this team going to lose before somebody at the top actually looks in the mirror and sees the real problem? From up here it looks like one bad decision after another after another. If this is how a community team is run, then it is time to tell the league that the time is now for a sale. Just look at Prince George. A change of ownership with a new direction has the fans coming back. The same would happen in Lethbridge. Brian, now is the time to put the team up for sale and you can make it look like your idea. That would be a lot better the board than if the league came in and did the deed for you. For once in your life, do the right thing. I look forward to the announcement tomorrow night at the AGM.
    The report will be another "Peaches and Cream" presentation, everything is on track, we have the right people in place and the results are imminent. Thats what I'm fully expecting to hear...if this arrogant BOD and management had any intention of listening to the Ron Robison recommendation made last spring , don't you think that some pro-active decisions and changes would have been addressed and made during the offseason? This new season has resumed right from where this group left off last year, nothing has changed! Thought for a while there that the team may have a bit better defensive posture this year with the addition of Maxwell? Last night on the net broadcast there were several shots of Maxwell trying to explain something to the head coach, the coach didn't even so much as have eye contact with Bryan nor did he even acknowledge that he was even listening? Do not understand the love affair with this coach, he has yet to shoulder any responsibility for anything, he has picked up right where he left off last season, it really is mind boggling! When you are not accountable to anyone, why would any of them take any responsibility? LOL
    Last edited by sid75; 09-29-2014 at 04:35 PM.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not. But, we will all be judged by only one thing, the result. - Vincent Lombardy

I cant stop smiling and laughing. This looks awesome on everyone in the Canes inner circle. They are all getting exactly what they deserve. They are the laughing stock. Lmao
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Exclamation

Unfortunately that may be a pipe dream. The BOD the last I heard cannot just "put the team up for sale". Shareholders must put a motion to sell the club to a vote at an AGM. Once passed a special meeting ismcalled with the sale the only agenda item. The shareholders (75%) must approve. The BOD can the accept offers and return these offers athe a shareholders meeting is required by law. We can tell them all we want to sell the club but they don't have authority and this is why you have this continual group running the show.
    Unless the BOD has found a way to bypass the laws of incorporation we shouldn't hold our breath tomorrow night

Default wow, inner circle.................

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    I cant stop smiling and laughing. This looks awesome on everyone in the Canes inner circle. They are all getting exactly what they deserve. They are the laughing stock. Lmao
    I would rather call it the inner cone shaped hats..........

http://static3.bigstockphoto.com/thu...2/44295343.jpg
    Last edited by shushu; 09-29-2014 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    I would rather call it the inner clone shaped hats..........

http://static3.bigstockphoto.com/thu...2/44295343.jpg
    AGM. What time is that circle jerk tomorrow night?
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Default have no clue...............

got way better thing to do like washing the dog and chewing gum..........i'm sure someone will give us a report of what the captains of industry have to say..........