Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: 14-15 Roster

No Kitt or Pank in the lineup tonight?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default conrad same deal.............

i'm sure the canes current state of affairs isn't helping their decision making but the naacp is a cake walk compared to the amount of road miles in the dub...given the choice to play for lethbridge or try to crack a roster spot in Brandon make other choices a little easier.....browne's another one......
    GO CANES GO.................

Default why bother............

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    No Kitt or Pank in the lineup tonight?
    may as well play kids little holub and carter, makes it way easier to keep the loosing streak alive........ps....love pank's, he's raw, but there's something to work with there...........

Default Pankewicz out of lineup

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    may as well play kids little holub and carter, makes it way easier to keep the loosing streak alive........ps....love pank's, he's raw, but there's something to work with there...........
    On the pregame show they said Pankewicz returned home for a funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by CanesCrazy View Post
    It is too bad that the team couldn't even issue a public statement and thank Bell for his contributions here. Or thank him for even reporting here at all after he was traded last season.

Good luck Tyler.
    Agreed. Another classless move by (either the PR person or) 'Detective' Robson... these are his OWN players, they're good human beings with good families... they aren't criminals!!

I guess we have to issue these statements ourselves...

Tyler, thanks for your service in Lethbridge... the FANS appreciate everything you did here. You always battled hard through the tough season last year and always stood up for your teammates, especially when a rival Tiger injured our goalie last season. Good luck in the MJHL and in your future.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    The BCHL’s Penticton Vees announced Tuesday that they have received a commitment from F Tak Anholt, 16, for the 2015-16 season. . . . Anholt’s WHL rights belong to the Brandon Wheat Kings, who acquired them from the Lethbridge Hurricanes last week in the deal that involved F Reid Duke and D Macoy Erkamps also moving to the Wheat City. . . . Anholt is playing at Yale Hockey Academy in Abbotsford, B.C. He has eight points, including six goals, in his first two games with the U-18 prep team. . . . Lethbridge selected him in the second round of the 2013 WHL bantam draft. .

He may have the NAACP dream, but you never know
    i'm sure the canes current state of affairs isn't helping their decision making but the naacp is a cake walk compared to the amount of road miles in the dub...given the choice to play for lethbridge or try to crack a roster spot in Brandon make other choices a little easier.....browne's another one......
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

So which goaltender gets thrown to the wolves against Kelowna tonight? Highest scoring team in the Dub by quite a bit and the #1 PP. The Canes PK is thankfully the 5th best and that may slow down the onslaught. We can probably thank Maxwell for the good PK numbers.

The Canes PP is dead last and they are tied for last at scoring with just 2 goals per game. Kelowna is averaging just over 6 GPG. Yikes.

I think they start ZRX and give Skinner a rest.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Default forgive us you Highness..........

Quote Originally Posted by loudi94 View Post
    maybe "alternative routes" suites you better ...haven't posted in 6 months and that the best thing you have to say, crawl back into you hole.......

Default i would say............

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    So which goaltender gets thrown to the wolves against Kelowna tonight? Highest scoring team in the Dub by quite a bit and the #1 PP. The Canes PK is thankfully the 5th best and that may slow down the onslaught. We can probably thank Maxwell for the good PK numbers.

The Canes PP is dead last and they are tied for last at scoring with just 2 goals per game. Kelowna is averaging just over 6 GPG. Yikes.

I think they start ZRX and give Skinner a rest.
    a sheet of plywood in net is about the only that will make this one a close game..........

Default Aye Aye Cap'n

maybe "alternative routes" suites you better ...haven't posted in 6 months and that the best thing you have to say, crawl back into you hole.......
    No..."alternative routes" does not suit me better. Perhaps refer to the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) instead of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).

I thought it was an innocent and funny mistake and instead of calling you a dumbass, I made light of it. No need to get your undies all bunched up. I'll crawl back into my hole and let the 4 or 5 of you left on here to continue on with the intelligent conversation.